1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like about men?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maea96, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What about men make you go crazy? Tell me in the comments below! Maybe you share the most common things with people, or perhaps you like something a little more uncommon?

Explanation as to why I made this thread: I was sitting here, thinking back to my highschool days, as I slowly get used to college. Still nervous and new to everything, I sat down for a moment thinking about 2014, and the cute guy that sometimes were on the bus-drive to school with me.

He had gorgeous, dark eyes. He had stubbles, which I love. He was a little bit higher than me, and had the body of a cozy teddy bear. (I often imagined him embracing me with his warmth)

2. MetalRice

Oh where do I start? ohh, nice rock hard abs, firm shoulders, strong cheekbones, piercing eyes, etc; there's too much to like.

3. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

They tend to be chill on everything. I like their voice too.

4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    shit i have a long list but to short it out
    Personality : honest, down to earth, "smart", sense of humor
    Body: broad shoulders, a bit tall but not too tall, big, i don't mind a beer belly or what not, nice eyes (honestly i don't know how to describe this one but the kind of eyes that just makes your world a better place) yea i'd say "bears" would give you an idea or two of what i like about men.
    they drive me wild. a nice smell helps even more.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm at yoga right now and there's a hot guy (probably twice my age) and he's shirtless and he has a bit of a beard like a well trimmed and ugh so lovely!

6. C P

C P

I may be 'attracted to' them, but I can't say that I like anything about them now, since none of them like a thing about me. :frowning2:

If I had to choose anything though, it would probably be their more...rough(?) form? It's tough to describe but I'm sure you get what I mean.

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Guys are easier to befriend? Other then that I don't know :lol: not into guys so.. Girls on the other hand? Everything! From their adorable hair and faces to their sexy bodies! Cute female asses not to mention :wink: xx

8. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can't think like that, C P. I'm sure that you have many positive qualities. :slight_smile:

9. C P

C P

Unfortunately, around where I live, if you aren't light-skinned/white, you don't mean crap to local lgbt folk, for one thing. You also need the body of the gods/goddesses.

I'm not exactly a positive person anyways, so that's about these million strikes more/alone. :lol:

'Tis a shame that guys have to be so...beautiful. >_>

Positive...um, I can paint. :v

10. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I'm more in it for the personality, and most girls I know have a personality that I can't stand.

Though, I guess I like the deeper voice and more hair over all. I love that most of them are pretty laid back.

11. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I cannot resist a man who loves kids.
    I like men with smaller frames usually.
    And the eyes, if you have sweet eyes, and a sweet smile, I'm yours.
    Basically my type is Phil Lester
    [​IMG]

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Turns out he's probably straight and is a single dad so nevermind.

13. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Since I can be interested in people, regardless of gender identity, different things have appealed to me about each one. Though, I must say, sparking my intellect & making me laugh are two aspects at the top of my list.

14. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Funny nerd/gamer guys always steals my heart <3 Bearded, tattooed, bigger men may always catch my eyes but a guy with humor and love for games and geeky stuffs will ALWAYS be my favorite guys of all <3

15. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have sat here and typed out and backspaced about 50 different times. It is so hard to put into words.

I will do my best.

If I can use colors (odd I know). I feel so comfortable in the "strong and deep" earthy tones. Brown, dark blue, tan, etc.. Something about those colors makes me feel warm, protected, surrounded by strength.. but still have a softness to them. Like when you bring a blanket or towel out of the dyer. It is strong and warm.

That is sort of what being around another man feels like for me. I love it, and it makes me weak. Never understood it as a child/teen, honestly it is still hard to figure out as an adult but I love it.

Sure none of that may have made sense, haha!

#15 Just1Dude, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  16. greyboy

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In men what I usually love is their general attitude in my experience (more laid back and chill than most female people I know), and I also just find the way men move their bodies attractive. Aand stubble and short guys are adorable agh

17. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are some exceptions, but most seem to have an easier going attitude and are either not at all catty or much less catty. Some women can be easy going and easy to get along with but I'd say that, overall, a smaller percentage of them are when compared to men.

One has to keep in mind that the totally hetero guys who are easy going might become a little less easy going if a person might have checked them out a nanosecond too long and they weren't expecting that.

18. Burnedcloset

That D!!!

LOL...just kidding....moving on.

I like basically everything physically. Legs, butts, hands, face, hair....pecs.

Mentally I don't know really. I've never really thought about it. I'd say I'm into guys who don't have the "chill" attitude a lot of you guys are talking about. That kinda annoys me. I think it makes guys seem less passionate about everything. Also, I think I get along with girls more often.

#18 Burnedcloset, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  19. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Seriously though, each penis has its own personality. :thumbsup:

Thinking back to my crushes, I am a sucker for blonds and/or people with really nice hair. My two biggest crushes were kind of twinky and still are in their late 20's and early 30's, although one's in jail. O.O Both claim to be straight, but I have doubts about that.

I like confidence but not being overly cocky. I like guys when they wear nice shades. Fades are cool on the right guy.

Tight asses and gymn shorts can be a big turn on. Guys with smooth hips and thighs. ++ Something about a slim guy's hips. Mmmmm. I like athletic guys, but I don't need huge muscles. I don't need roid ragers or somebody in the World's Strongest Man competition.

As far as personality, I find honesty and openness to be very attractive qualities.

20. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Strong (emotionally and physically), confident, independent, hard working, ambitious, tall, cuddly, beer belly (not too big though). Nice smile, good hygiene, neatly trimmed, clean nails and clean hands (Those oily hands don't do it for me). MUST LOVE ANIMALS!!! MUST BE FAITHFUL AND HONEST!!! And must accept me as I am and not try to change me.

Phew, what a list! Lol :grin: