1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird/funny/annoying things our pets do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Berru, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Here's a thread for talking about our beloved pets!

What pets do you have?
    Do they do anything you'd like to share?

I used to have a persian cat named Samson, who was very vindictive. He had a strange meow, and if you mocked it, he would relentlessly track down an item of yours and pee on it. :lol:

I also used to have a (semi Norwegian forest) cat named Kyo, who loved to be carried around. If she got the chance, she would suckle on earlobes, chins and even people's lips or piercings if they let her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Again, what do/did your pets do?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a westie, and she gets sooo excited over smoke detectors. Besides her, I've never known a dog to bark for 20 minutes after you test it. Or we have this little kid "zip line" thing that you attach between two trees. She loves chasing that even though it's a few feet above her head :lol:

3. GarbageKnight

My roommate's cat knocks my kindle out of my hand when I'm sitting in the living room and then sits down on my lap and pretends like she isn't a huge jerk and I should pet her :lol: