1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go away Hate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stimpacks, Aug 14, 2015.

1. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    With all the tension about racism growing, it has finally hit my town. Someone spray painted a statue dedicated to confederate soldiers and veterans. Its not even a racist slur but I feel like every knows what kind of meaning its giving. Things like this always start small. I feel like a race war is going to explode. I have always dealt with hate my whole life. People have hated me for being Asian, for being gay, and sometimes it feels like people just try to find reasons to hate me. Anyway, it really sucks that this is happening right now, I see it on the news but its a shock to see it happen in my town. I guess people don't really care until it hits home. I feel really crummy not knowing what to do about it, except for trying to stay out of it and not fueling the fire. I wanna move to Canada.

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know, I think everyone can feel the tensions lately. All this division of the races has been going on for way too long, and the media spreading the flames is helping nothing. I swear Yahoo! wants there to be a race war. Why can't we all like each other and be kind regardless of race? I wish I could move to Canada sometimes too. I'm so fed up with this racist, homophobic, sexist country.

#2 DreamerBoy17, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  3. C P

C P

It's always nice to have someone to relate to when it comes to being in a 'minority within a minority' type situation; it's pretty much impossible to avoid attacks when every minority aspect of you has a huge target on it.

I can relate by being lgbt, black, etc.

Such happy and carefree lives we are living, eh?

Forget another country though...how about getting the heck off this sad, sad planet? We could build a space colony for those like us who have no place here. :la:

4. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Its really sad to see all this happening. I can relate being gay and Asian. Hopefully everyone opens up their eyes soon so all this can stop.