1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickling during hookup - worth informing beforehand?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by integrator, Aug 14, 2015.

1. integrator

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have one thing more than anything else which gets me off when playing with a guy. I love tickling them. It's a massive turn-on. I guess one could classify it as a fetish. I especially love tickling guys feet while I'm inside of them and they're on their backs, feet in the air. I love watching the expression on their face and watching them twitch, etc (a little strange, I know).

Naturally however, some guys really don't like getting tickled. I've tickled quite a few guys I've hooked up with on ******. Some were pretty much okay with it, while others asked me to stop.

Do you think it would be wise to ask them before I hooked up with them? I feel that telling them beforehand would lessen the embarrassment of me doing it on the spot, as I am perpetually afraid of scaring them or really pissing them off. The only hesitation I would have in doing so would be turning them off meeting, as after all, tickling is a rather unusual activity to participate in before and during sex. So as a result, I don't want to appear to be a 'freak'.

How could I word it in a way which makes it sound more benign rather than weird?

Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions would be awesome!

2. rudysteiner

I have nothing to add to this other than if someone tickled me even if we weren't having sex I would straight up punch them, and I don't know anyone who likes being tickled either.

3. RosexBud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd just ask the person if they like being tickled. :slight_smile: with me though, it does turn me on especially in flirtatious situations. And considering I'm one to tease and am playful as well, I'd to the same. XD Huehuehuehueh :badgrin: