1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird sexual experience this morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peachwad, Aug 15, 2015.

1. peachwad

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well yesterday I hung out with a friend and stayed there till 6am this morning and around 4am it got weird, we started kissing but I wasn't turned on at all, I was just there but he really seemed to like it and started some weird dry humping. Just didn't feel right at all and I don't know why but I feel like talking about it :icon_redf :eusa_doh:

2. alilnervous

I think that if you feel uncomfortable with doing something with someone, you have every right to tell that person to stop it. Consent is very important, especially when it comes to relationships and sex. You also have every right to feel that way. Everyone is different and it is perfectly natural to feel the way you do.

#2 alilnervous, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  3. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree 100% with alilnervous. He probably wanted to escalate the moment. You have to be verbally clear what you want, dont want to do.

4. levi2000

Hey!
    If you're uncomfortable with doing something, especially a sexual act, say so! Don't do anything you don't want to do.
    The other person will likely understand, but if they don't stop, then you now know you need to stay away from that person.
    Don't feel bad about not feeling sexual attraction to another person. It's your body, and you can't force attraction. Just be honest about how you feel!

5. peachwad

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you all so much, I feel better from your responses :kiss: