1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cool Sleepover Games Ideas?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DreamerBoy17, Aug 16, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to a sleepover on Wednesday to celebrate the last week before school, and my friends want everyone to bring something small to do. I'm totally out of ideas for what to bring/do, and I'd really appreciate some ideas! It can be games, activities, whatever, as long as it isn't time consuming/expensive to set up.

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cards against humanity, spin the bottle, truth or dare. LOL. Kidding on the last 2.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^Going with the card idea, I really like Pit, Milborne, and Dutch Blitz. You could probably find temhem cheap at a second hand store. That is if card games are you think ^_^

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    - Card games (ex: Cards Against Humanity, Apples to Apples, Lunch Money)
    - Board games
    - Sacrificing your enemies to the dark Lord Kromdor
    - Twister

5. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We're already having a cool truth or dare game, it's like a staple of our parties lol.
    Side note: my friends are all pretty "innocent" I mean they didn't even know what masturbation meant so stuff like Cards Against Humanity wouldn't be a good pick. (Although I've seen the game and I think it would be hilarious to play)

6. Justinian20

What about monopoly or Uno as card games, they are easy

7. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Prank calling random people out of the phonebook! I love doing that, especially since i suck at it. It makes everything funnier.

8. Psaurus918

Apples to Apples is the innocent version of Cards against Humanity

9. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends. My friends and i dont usually make it looke so innocent. Usually though, yes. Id have to agree with ya. Apples to apples is fun

10. Spider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pillow fights, talk about cute boys at your school....

#10 Spider, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  11. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's this game my friends started playing when we hang out. Its called spyfall. If you and your friends all have devices (Smartphones, laptops, iPads, tablets, etc.) its a browser game at spyfall.meteor.com

It involves a lot of lying and questions. Basically, there is one spy in the group, only the spy knows who they are (you all have to figure out who the spy is by asking questions. Be careful not to answer the questions with too much detail or the spy will figure out where you are). Everyone else is given a job based on the place they're in (The game will tell you where the place is,what your job is, and whether you're a spy or not.) the spy on the other hand, has no clue where this place is. You all take turns asking one person a question, after the person answers your question, its their turn to ask someone a question.

For example. You're all on the airplane. Friend one will ask friend 3 "do you wanna step outside with me?" friend 3 who is not the spy can reply with something like "I'm kinda busy." (this will make the spy think its somewhere they can step outside from) and then ask a question. Friend 3 can ask friend 2 (who happens to be the spy) "what brings you here?" because friend 2 doesn't know where they are, they have to make a guess answer based off previous questions so they could answer with "I was just doing some shopping?".

At the top of the game screen, there is a timer. The aim of the game is for the group to figure out who the spy is before the timer runs out. If the timer runs out, the spy wins. If the group figures out who the spy is at any time (All must agree on accusing one person as the spy because once chosen, the game is over for that round.) they can point them out and the person must tell them if they're a spy or not. If the correct person is pointed out as the spy, they have one last chance to win and that is by guessing where they are. So in this case Friend 2 must guess that they are on a plane. If they do so, the spy wins. If not, the group wins.

Another thing to point out is that everyone can see a list of the possible places. This can help them form questions to make the spy think they're somewhere else. This also helps the spy when they're guessing where the group is.

12. alligator

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well there are the standard games like never have i ever and truth or dare, and you could tell spooky stories or play board/card games if you felt like it
    i also heard about this cool game called paranoia where all the players sit in a circle and the person on the right asks a question to the person on their left about someone in the group, and the person on the left has to answer the question out loud. somebody flips a coin - if it lands on heads, the person gets to say what the question was, and if it lands on tails the question is kept a secret. it's fun especially if you ask questions with answers that are people in the circle's names or something like that :slight_smile:

13. Cedar

Maybe set up an RP game?