1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your worst tattoo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabby29, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Been thinking about this all day and I figured why not post a thread about it. The worst tattoo I have is a pin up doll on my left side that I got when I was 16. At first, I felt proud about it but it didn't take long for me to realize how shitty it really looked, but that's what I for letting a friend who had very little experience at the time do it for I don't want to talk smack but he still isn't any better these days hah. So I'm finally gonna get it covered up with sadness and laughter faces but as skulls with a rose in between, it looks really cool and I'm finally glad to get it covered. What was your worst tattoo?

2. Sky82

Mine is my name in Chinese writing on my chest, had it done when I was 18 and thought I was the dogs bolloxs. Now I look at it and think why? 18 was my stupid age lol. It loooks so out if place and it's so badly done.

3. Lipstick Leuger

I honestly don't regret any of mine. I love them all and none are the worst. I didn't get one until my early 30s so I really know what I wanted anyhow so maybe that is why.

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't call it my worst tattoo, or even a bad tattoo, but I regret my first tattoo. It was December 2007. My sister and I had our first tattoos done on the same day. She got a curved line with a square in the middle, and wants to change it to a gecko. I also want to cover/change my tattoo to something better. I wasn't exactly sure about what I actually wanted at the time, and I paged through their file and came across all the Chinese symbols. Since I was born in the Year Of The Dragon, I decided to get a "dragon" Chinese symbol... It looks more or less like this. I don't know what I want to cover it with/change it to but for now I will keep it as is until I know for certain. I've thought about getting it covered with a rose or something, but that's a bit cliché and I want something more...me, and less "girly" than a rose/flower. I will look into various options before deciding on something. I wouldn't want to have to cover it up a second time :eusa_doh:

My other two were much more thought through and I don't regret either of them :grin:

5. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any tattoos yet but if I did I'd put a ton of thought into it.
    Impulse tattoos end up like:
    [​IMG]