1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Palin gives birth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wander, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28425990/?gt1=43001

Oh for fuck's sake...Bristol, Willow, Piper, Track, Trig, and now Tripp? Is there something in the Alaskan water? Anyway, my biggest concern is that the media might get another Sarah Palin revival and we'll have to listen to more about her and her family for the next day or two.

2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    did the baby have two heads?

3. Airboy87

Airboy87 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did it have a head at all?

4. Emberstone

I think they named the baby boy after Linda Tripp?

of course sarah palin, the woman who belives god hates democrats and gets a woodie when he thinks about republicans, would be all for naming a child after someone who tried to destory a country, the democratic brand, and a family when she was trying to use this to drive a wedge between the members of the clinton household.

Honestly, I agree with the court. if you are mean and name your kid with names that are stupid or not actually names, then that should count as a form of mild child abuse, and the court can change the name.

at least sarah didnt have bristol name the kid what she said she wanted to name her next one; zamboni.

willow, piper, I like those names, but bristol, track, and trig are a bit too out there.

5. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

1. Do people really still interested in the life of Sarah Palin - are the something like twenty biographical books written about her two year political career not enough?
    2. This isn't even Sarah Palin - its her fricken daughter.
    3. Since when was it news that an 18 year old had a kid?
    4. has anyone even thought that maybe its a bad idea to surround a women whom just had a child with hundreds of cameras when she is already stressed. post-morterm depression?

...oh and in other important news - Caroline Kennedy is no whiz with words!
    better not tell the african children dying of cholera that it would just break their little hearts.
    :bang: :bang: :bang:

6. Nodnarb

I saw this when I got online, and pointed it out to my mom. I made a comment about the outlandish names, and all my mom had to say was, "Well, look at the girl's mom. Not exactly the brightest."

Never a truer word spoken:wink:

7. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What weird names that they choose for their kids.

8. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Since that 18-year-old is the unmarried daughter of the former Republican Vice President nominee. I personally don't care at all, I would rather Palin and her children drop out of the news entirely, but they don't give up.

9. BeautifulStranger

Don't drag Alaska into this.
    I may not live there anymore, but I still have A LOT of pride for my birth state.

This family is like the 'Political Hiltons'.
    We really don't care what Paris is doing, but we're still going to hear about it.

Just like the Palin family.

10. Shevanel

I just think people judge people way too much based on what they're shown in the media. It's really not fair. I can't wait till I'm more or less famous and complete lies are being told about me, its just the way the media works. So what they named their kids the way they named them, think about half the celebrities children, they've all got weird ass names, its their choice though, I don't know :/. I just think people need to chill when it comes to politics, especially with Sarah Palin, who gives a flying fuck what happens in her family, it has nothing to do with herself as a politician (not saying she's too good at her job or whatever, honestly she doesn't seem that way, but oh well). Think about Arnold Schwarzeneggar (sp? lol), he has posed NUDE when he was younger, he was in all of these action films and stuff, and now he's the freakin governor of California, noone gave him shit for that? but when a potential vice presidential candidate's daughter gives birth at 18 to a kid, people bring down a shit storm? I don't know, people just gotta chill out :/ smoke a bit of grass or something, i don't know, be happy lol

11. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I don't really care anymore.
    Palin lost. She really has nothing to offer for my entertainment.

But I have to say, I kinda like Levi's new cut. SO much better looking now (yay short hair)

12. Level N Human

Bwahaha! :grin:

That is all.

13. shakerdancee

Not that I am anyone to judge their family, but I was pretty convinced that Trigggg is Bristol's kid. There is no way Sarah could have had her water break in california, do her little speech, fly eleven hours to alaska, and drive home.

14. Ty

Ty

Alaska = Russian Colony lolz.

15. I think Tina Fey played Sarah Palin better than Sarah Palin did. However, I still think MadTV's Stewart is more entertaining than SNL and the American "democracy" combined. Tough competition though.

16. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This isn't any way to talk about our President-after-next. Anyone who thinks they've seen the last of Sarah Palin is sorely mistaken.

Lex

17. TheRoof

those are really wierd names -_-
    i heard that our "dear" Sarah is planning to run as a presidential candidate in 2012...
    umm that would be "interesting"

18. Let's see, 2012? Hopefully I'll be well on my way to world domination by then, so good luck with her.

19. Good for Bristol. I think it's a little young for kids, but hey she may be able to do a good job.

20. pirateninja

"Aww well, even thoo we lost, who knoo's? Meebee, Ah'll be runnin' for the Republicahn Presidential Candidate in NEXT year's election!"

*hearty wink*