1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alignment test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wander, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Online alignment test

Yes, the test is designed for D&D, which I know nothing about, but it's interesting just the same. The possible results are shown in this chart, which has been circulated around all corners of the Internet: http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6833/alignmentstu2.jpg

So...where do you land? I've taken it several times, and I actually landed a Chaotic Evil after a really pissy day, but I usually get Chaotic Neutral.

#1 Wander, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  2. crystaltriforce

i got chaotic good. whatever that means

3. RaRa

I got Neutral Evil, sounds like fun.

4. Nodnarb

Some of the questions were a bit out there(I guess it is for D&D), but I got "Neutral Good".

5. gaius

gaius Guest

neutral, how strange

6. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

... Guess I'm that good? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lawful Good. Excellent. I've always figured I'm somewhere in the Lawful Good/Lawful Neutral/Neutral Good spectrum. (And this is when I shut up before I make myself look like an even bigger nerd.)

8. Tim

Tim

Ok?

9. Shaylyn

Apparently I am neutral good. Huh, nice.

10. KazMaz04

KazMaz04 Guest

Cool...........reliable and honourable :slight_smile:

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Neutral.

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

11. summersforecast

Why does it keep refuring to me as "she" after the test?

12. Ben

Ben

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

13. No One

I am Lawful Good apparently oh and apparently im a girl lol

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

14. riddlerno1

Lawful neutral, i am honourable and reliable. Well thats made my day then!

15. Trumpetplyer23

Lawful Good, lmao.

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

16. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Lawful Evil

A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard to whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order, but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules, but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but he is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises. This reluctance is partly because of his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains. The scheming baron who expands his power and exploits his people is lawful evil. Some lawful evil people and creatures are committed to evil with a zeal like that of a crusader committed to good. Beyond being willing to hurt others for their own ends, they take pleasure in spreading evil as an end unto itself. They may also see doing evil as part of a duty to an evil deity or master. Lawful evil is sometimes called "diabolical" because devils are the epitome of lawful evil. Lawful evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents methodical, intentional, and frequently successful evil.

17. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ...no other Chaotic Anythings?

;_;

18. I just got Chaotic Evil. I never thought of myself that way, but it seems to be working.

19. ColdSnap

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

sweeet, plus i'm the hottest of all the pictures xD
    Might save your life, might steal your car x

20. pirateninja

Neutral Good here! Sweet, I kinda hoped I wouldn't be completely evil :grin: