1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It must be wierd being straight.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hawkeye, Jun 14, 2005.

1. hawkeye

Ok, i have this friend that I'm out to (the only friend I'm out to). We chat pretty often, and he comes over every once and a while. Whenever it's just me and him, i usualy comment about gay related things. Like he usualy points out hot girls, and i point out hot guys. How weird would that be, some body else is just pointing out things that (society tells you that) you dont look at. I know guys who goes to festivals to watch the girls, well, what do they think when someone points out a guy, even if they know the guy is gay.
    I love the situations you can put people in, like I once said "Man, I love mondays, There are these 2 hot drummers!", and he said back, "girls right?". Of course my answer was no. Another time he was over, i just started talking about how i found out were all of the hot guys were: "Menards (a home improvement store)! All sorts of hot guys are there. I guess the good looking ones are the ones willing to work with their dads on projects. Not much to see ever at Best Buy. (an electronics and game store)." No offense to any geek or person who goes to Best Buy often, Heck, me, my brother, and my dad hang out there, and i dont consider us anything to pass by.

Its fun, bringing others out of their comfort zone. heck, with the number of gays i know (0), I doubt anyone whould be exposed to that without me.

2. goratrix

I usually make comments that could have double meaning... and I do it intentionally. Some of my friends pick up on them and give me a weird look, some of them do not. Some of them just play along.

Yeah, people react differently.

This particular friend, we spend quiet some time together, and whenever he starts talking about something related to girls or sex I just become so... sharp. Every sentence I say has double meaning, and the real problem is... I DO MEAN IT BOTH WAYS...

ok, that wasn't too helpfull. but considering it's 7 AM, and I slept only for five hours I don't complain.