1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

had an idea for a story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Aug 19, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello ladies, gents, and meh babies.. you know.. you cool cats ~(=3=)~,

I just had... well it's actually been stewing in my pot of a brain for a while now.

I decided to animate all of my closets friends and have them in it.

Ok, so here goes: the setting, of course takes place in a utopia where psychic abilities are the norm there, the utopia has rulers or should I say government officials that watch over and uphold the "law". But not everything is as perfect as it seems. It turns out that earth is a foreign planet, and aliens are the dominant species. There is a bridge connecting different planets to earth. The aliens like to cross over and wreck havoc on the utopia, also performing many experiments on the humans. The aliens do look like humans except for the fact that theye pupils look like that of cats. The humans are labeled by the aliens as "The adept".

A special two man squad was assigned to protecting the bridge. There are some time skips in this :slight_smile:. Until a new member come along wanting to prove he's capable of holding his own. Along with this there is another world called the glass world where everything is the gender bent opposite of what's going on. So you can see it from a girl's pov and a boys pov... warning strong yuri undertones and yaoi undertones.
    So all in all to sum it up it's:
    Ass kickin alien battles, gender bent versions, corrupt officials, huge plot twist, psychic phenomenon, and a flying bike...

I know, I know it sounds really scattered. But I just had to get this out of my head before it left. I could use some criticism, seeing how it'll be a story first and then story boards.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

2. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds amazing!!! Is this going to be a book? If it is I'd buy it, but the title would have to be appropriate and nothing that my conservative parents would question.

3. ArtisticWoman

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go for it!! I can't really provide any criticism as you haven't begun yet, and I do emphasize YET. But yeah, do it. Get yer feet wet.