1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My toe bled AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jeimuzu, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Jeimuzu

I thought I'd worn these new shoes in! =(

Last couple of times I've walked a lot in my new shoes, I've been limping a bit and feeling my shoe rubbing my right big toe. I only wear white socks nowadays really because they're the only ones that match the shoes, haha! So yeah, I got home the first time, biig patch of blood on my sock above the joint of that toe. Not good.

So, next day, had a lot of walking to do - I don't drive, so walking is largely my option, and nowadays it's doing me the world of good anyways - so I whacked a plaster over it and set off. Felt the sting again but carried on, knowing I had places to go. I can ignore small sustained pain quite well. =] Got home, blood again. Took the sock off, found out I'd bled right through the plaster. Baad.

So I took a couple of days out for christmas and all that, and today I set off again to head into town. I was meeting a friend, the one who ended up helping me to the conclusions in my previous blog. I got home eventually... another patch of blood. But this time I didn't feel the sting! I was sure these shoes were sorted now... Guess I was wrong. =/

2. Mickey

Ouch! If you're gonna do a lot of walking,maybe wear old ,broken in shoes.
    If you don't have a lot of walking to do,you should wear them,a little at a time.
    Eventually,they should be okay. Just don't torture your little piggies,their the only
    ones you've got!

3. Kryz

Cut off your toe...

OR

Take the advice given above here ^

4. Trumpetplyer23

What kind of shoes are they? Are they the right size for you? That might give some answers.