1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your type and why?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenBeast123, Aug 24, 2015.

1. GreenBeast123

Let me be the first to say that this thread was probably done a million times. But you do you know how many pages are on chit chat?! Twenty thousand and counting! Which I'm not going through to find!

So anyway just tell me your type of guy or gal you hope to find if you ever want a relationship?

For me it's hard to choose. Why? Because I don't what I like damn it. It's like I like girls one point then guys the next then none at all! LMAO! It's frustrating but I can't let it hold me down lol.

Let me get off lol, anyway see you tomorrow. I got a date with a white wall.... It speaks to me.... It understands my troubles.....

(!)

#1 GreenBeast123, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like muscular guys with good hair, who are polite and athletic but also fun. Also masculinity is really attractive to me.

3. kyoujin

Thin with fair skin and large eyes. Long hair is a must, the longer the better, and my favourite hair colour is pure jet black. But you must take care of it (and hygiene in general).

Protruding jawlines and square faces are not attractive to me.

For personality, I like a feminine-leaning androgynous personality, preferably someone who has similar interests and views as myself.

In both cases, a mix between darkness/morbidity and elegance with a dash of cuteness is ideal. Also, must have a hidden pervertedness! In all seriousness, being open minded (both sexually and otherwise) is a must.

#3 kyoujin, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  4. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hehe, I like guys who are more feminine. f they're the feminine ones, then I can be the masculine one. I like being the guy in the relationship. For girls, I like girls who are some-what femme, but also tomboy-ish too. I want a girl who is as geeky as I am and understands my weirdness. But I still have to be the guy in the relationship. So anything works for me, as long as i'm the guy in the relationship.

5. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of like the girls who are half feminine and half tom boyish.

6. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Same!

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

A partner in crime.

Somebody who has their own interests and life, and is willing to share it. I'd have my own interests and life, which would also be shared, allowing us to have our life.

Wit wouldn't hurt, because I like to make sarcastic remarks enough. If they can dish them out and work off of me, then bonus points awarded. I would also appreciate a certain kind of intelligence; it doesn't have to be Albert Einstein, just be into something, whatever it is, with passion. If you're the most knowledgeable person when it comes to, say, 90s animation, fine, so be it, it's still something. Same as if you were really into a sport or hobby, it demonstrates you're doing something with your time.

I detest wasting time and opportunities. So somebody who would understand this, hell, would be willing to take the initiative every now and then, is more than welcomed into my bed. Being who you are, and standing up for who you are, without showing fear or shame, is what I would like from another. This doesn't mean bad days won't happen, it simply means when they do, we'll see it through.

But, if you want it summed down:

Somebody who, if they cannot handle it, and I cannot handle -- together, we'll both damn well handle it.

The world is ours, baby. Let's make it happen.

<3

8. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In men:
    gentleman, athletic/thin, nice eyes, intelligent, quiet, emotionally sensitive (to balance out my complete emotional insensitivity of course), and loyal

In women:
    rebellious, rough around the edges, athletic but still graceful and feminine, strong willed, fierce, nice hair, or otherwise unusual/hard to figure out

9. Psaurus918

I like athletic/muscle twunks with nice eyes and be interesting/adventurous, also not too hairy

Why? Because I like the feel of muscles when I cuddle :slight_smile:

10. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Confident, hard-working, thoughtful, genuine, individual, between feminine and androgynous, athletic, tall.

Mostly things that I respect in a person in general, and I don't know why, but I have always especially liked tall girls. Maybe because they seem powerful.