1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ScaryClosets, Aug 25, 2015.

1. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So yesterday, I made up my "Dream girl". I was having trouble sleeping, so my mind was like "Hey why don't we make up a dream girl?". So, I was picturing this Hispanic girl with dimples. She was femme, but she understood me a lot. I was, of course, the guy in the relationship and wrapped my arms around her waist. Oh my god, she was just overly perfect! she had a Tumblr and Instagram though(which I both hate, but she was an exception), and posted pictures of us together. A couple of times while I was sleeping, I was imagining her in my bed and I had the urge to put my hand on her cheek. Oh my god, the feels man! The feels were so real! Her name was Jesse. Yes, I named her, because what else was I going to call her.."Dream Girl?". She was definitely someone who was a social butterfly, and I was the shy girl. Perfect match, right? If only...she were actually real and not in my head. That was only Yesterday, I don't dream about her anymore. I do think about her though, and wish that she was real(D:slight_smile:

Anyone else have this before? (If not, I might just be a little bit crazy).

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're not just a little bit crazy~ haha.
    Before I had my girlfriend, I did this a lot. :slight_smile:

It was a character from an anime, but I sort of bent his personality in my mind to fit the dream guy. His name was Matthew, and he was really shy. He was invisible with people, and he didn't have many friends. We were best friends and he had a huge crush on me. And I kept making up little love confessions and all and it was so cute! He had longish blond hair, blue violet eyes, was a small guy, and he spoke French. (I did not make this up though, it was a character but I loved him)

3. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've done the same thing! Now I know i'm not crazy. :roflmao:

4. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yay, i'm not alone!

5. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dream girl is called Jane. She has pale skin, long ginger curly hair, and a Glasgow accent. She's very feminine, but not overly so, and definitely in a good way. Her usual style of dress is long flowery dresses and skirts, cardigans, and woolly hats and gloves. She works as a librarian; hence she is quite shy, prefers the quiet, and is a bookworm. However, when you get to know her, she has a great sense of humour and is very likeable. She has a WordPress blog on which she posts some book reviews, and some things about her general life. I write guest posts on it occasionally.

I've dreamt up all sorts of scenarios involving me and her, but most of them are too inappropriate to post on here. :icon_wink

Basically, you're not alone.

6. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh good. I thought I was the only one too!

My dream girl is named Alicia, don't know why. I just like the name. She has straight long dark brown hair (past her shoulders), blue eyes, fair skin, and wears minimal makeup. She mostly wears jeans and flowery shirts, with converse shoes. She is about 5ft 3" and is British.

That's all I got so far.

7. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah I have a couple of girls I dream about. Some of them are real people, but the ones I really remember the most are the ones with girls I don't know and the dream feels so real that I can actually feel when they hold my hand or kiss my cheek.

8. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh my goodness, I forgot to actually describe Jesse! Okay, so she has really tan skin. Her hair is jet black and it goes down to her mid-back. She has brown eyes that sparkle a lot. Her perfume smells of flowers, and she's so adorable! Her teeth are really white, and her personality is just the best! She wears make-up and is very femme. Though she's an exception, because she understands my personality and is like me a lot. She has a Youtube channel, and she posts a lot of youtube videos of us together. She wears something like this in my dream that I had. She's definitely a Tumblr and Instagram girl, but I'm okay with it. Anyway, we did a lot of posing like this and me nuzzling her cheek. You know, that kind of stuff? I also imagined her laying on my other pillow beside mine. I literally felt my fingers feel like they needed to put my hand on her cheek and wrap my arms around her waist. At night is my flo time, so I was thinking about my orientation and actually being a real Biromantic, all that crap. So, I tried making up a scenario of what I wanted my hands to feel when they held someone, and I imagined a curve. Like a waist and hip curve. When I imagined me holding a guy's waist, it was the weirdest feeling I've ever had. I didn't like it at all. So then I imagined Jesse, and I felt happy for those few moments. But then I started imagining a guy too and I was happy with both of them. So I guess this little bit of craziness helped me determine what my orientation was.

#8 ScaryClosets, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  9. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My dream girl is a black girl who smokes a lot of shit.
    If only she was real... that bitch keeps all the goods to herself!

10. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My dream girl is named Ardenne. She has long, naturally red hair, and porcelain-like white skin. Her eyes are mysterious and slightly cat-like, and a deep blue or green, depending on my mood.
    She's sort of shy, but not towards me.

I also have another dreamgirl, and I image us holding hands and having our first kiss, it's so cute and romantic.

Those fantasies make me miss being in love and having/getting a girlfriend :/
    Buuut I guess it will happen in time if I stay patient.

11. kyoujin

I made up dream lovers many times before...

Then I met someone who perfectly met that description, and he has replaced those made up people in my fantasies...