1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone here have a nose piercing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rudysteiner, Aug 25, 2015.

1. rudysteiner

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of getting my nose pierced, my septum in particular as I really do like the look of them and I like the fact that they're capable of being fully hidden, versus a nostril piercing which can't. I like both, but I think a septum would be better for me at the moment.

Does anyone have a nose piercing, septum or nostril? How do you like it?

If you don't have one, what do you think of them?

Thanks for any replies.

#1 rudysteiner, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't have one but I know a few people at school that have them (mostly nostril). Personally I would never get anywhere on my face peirced but after seeing some of my classmates nose piercings I think they actually look quite nice.

I say go for it.

3. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think any kind of facial piercing greatly depends on how they fit the face of the wearer.
    Septum piercings look great on some people, and on others, they look like droplets of snot from afar.

I used to have a nostril ring, but I had to take it out when I started working in daycare, because, well... Toddlers like to grab and pull things, especially shiny rings. Ouch.

4. rudysteiner

I'm going to get it pierced, leave it in for a few days and then decide whether I like it. If I do, I'll keep it in, and if I don't, I'll take it out. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

5. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No problemo. Good luck!

6. ChickenWhistle

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had my nostril pierced about 9 years ago. Unfortunately, it fell out before it healed and I couldn't get the stud back in again. I now have a teeny-tiny scar from it, but I think I would pierce it again if I ended up at a piercers for whatever reason. I find nasal and lip piercings quite attractive on women but then I'm also attracted to the whole alternative/rock/goth look.

I don't have any other piercings apart from my ear lobes that were done as a child and I've worn ear cuffs since the nineties which don't require a piercing.

I personally feel that largely, septum piercings look better on guys than women but it would depend on the gauge and style of jewellery worn.

There would be little scarring if you decide later you no longer like it, and a septum scar would be especially unnoticeable.

#6 ChickenWhistle, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015