1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to buy a purse and other products

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Justinian20

So I've recently decided that a purse would be a great buy for me, I have skinny jeans which aren't good for pockets and storing things, so a purse would do that job for me.

In terms of other products I want a more light smelling deodorant because I dislike the strong smell of all the deodorants I have bought. Any ideas of what deodorant I should buy would be appreciated.

Now I've often described myself as a soft male, recently I've been using hand creme to keep my hands soft and smooth and I'm wanting to buy more products such as a body scrub and cream to make the rest of my body feel soft and smooth, I also want cream that can make my feet feel softer.

Another product I want is a good shaver because my current electric razor kind of sucks, I can't even shave my face with the actual razor side, I can only trim my hair with the trimmer, so anyone know of a good quality razor that will actually cut off hair, I liked what my hairdresser used on Monday to shave my neck and it seems to cut hair right off, which means no pressing so hard, I'll cut into my leg and make it bleed. So any ideas where I can get a razor that shaves well.

2. Justinian20

Done the purchasing of my beauty products, now next week I'm kind of nervous cause I'll be trying to buy my purse. Electric shaver I know nothing about you, sorry Mr electric shaver.

I'll try and get a white + blue purse as those are the colours I like best and they suit my clothes the best.

3. kyoujin

I use a non-electric razor for shaving. It is a much closer shave than an electric.

As for skin products, I heard coconut oil works well. I only use it for my hair, so I'm not sure how accurate that is.

#3 kyoujin, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015