1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignorant, sexist bus kids

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DreamerBoy17, Aug 26, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I was riding home on the bus today for my third day of school. And there was this girl, probably a junior or senior, and she was arguing with this boy near me who was around the same age. The topic started with abortion rights, she was explaining the "clump of cells" thing and he was just mocking her the whole time. Then she asked him what women were supposed to do if they got raped, and he said, "tell him to pull out! Or shove it in a different hole!" Then someone else said the number was so small that it didn't matter. This argument goes on and on, and this a-hole basically is saying it's women's faults for being raped. Even worse, many people were laughing at her or agreeing with him. What. The. Hell. Is our world coming too? They also said women shouldn't be presidents or play sports.
    Obviously I sided with her, but being a freshman and not being used to how the bus usually works, I kept my mouth shut. I couldn't believe it though. I don't think I've ever seen something so sexist before. /rant end

2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Our future is scary, that's for damn sure. It's one thing to joke and tease, it's another to be a blatant show-off bully. Most of these kids just have parents who don't give a damn. It's sad, it really is. There's parents out there who have done the best for their kids and they still turn out to be raging idiots, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink type of analogy goes to those parents. In many situations though, parenting is just really poor.

Recently at the high school here, they banned backpacks in classrooms. Meaning, you can bring in a backpack but you can't carry it to class - it must be left in your locker. For the prevention of carrying weapons and drugs to classrooms, clearing clutter in the aisle between desks, etc. While I don't think the rule is going to stop some idiot from shooting up the school if he/she wished to do so, it's the rule. Bottom line. Kids decided to carry around buckets or suitcases as an "alternative" to backpacks. Really just pisses me off, they think they're so creative but really they just look like rebellious idiots that have absolutely no respect for authority. Kids were protesting outside of the school OVER BACKPACKS..... It's completely ridiculous. It's this kind of shit that goes on these days that is absolutely laughable. I mean, what the hell is really going on? They interviewed one kid and he said, "This isn't what Martin Luther King would have wanted." --- What the flying hell does MLK have to do with backpacks? Get real.

Edit: The worst part is these parents were out there protesting with the kids. I mean is this serious? Over backpacks? If I had a child and they were outside protesting backpacks, I would of spanked their ass so hard they couldn't see straight.

#2 DrinkBudweiser, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is absolutely ridiculous. Lots of people are just bigots. There's literally one boy in my class who is sexist and that's about it. (He and I have gotten into many an argument and though he is somewhat my "friend" I still hate his guts) I don't know what the general agreement on abortion and rape is in my school (really the topic never comes up) but I'm pretty sure that most kids in my grade aren't THAT ignorant. I'm so sorry you go to school with that many idiots. :frowning2:

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh I'd love to give him a taste of his own medicine! What a wanker! I would have punched the stupid smug prick for sure. It is NEVER a girls fault if she gets raped. That's DISGUSTING to even think like that!!! GRRR! :tantrum:

5. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's some disgusting shit. It doesn't surprise me that much though. I guess most people are more informed & not complete assholes about those subjects, at least I like to think so, but there's a lot of ignorant people too :dead:

6. Ryu

Ryu

Rip off his testicles, staple them to his eyeballs, and then Force him to suck his own dick, because according to these kinds of people, Violence is always the right answer.

7. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe the worst part is that people were calling this awesome girl over dramatic or laughing at her, and a lot of the boys agreed with the most awful one. I've just never felt so alone in my beliefs... Wish I would have stood up for her, but since I'm so much younger I figured I wouldn't be taken seriously, and upperclassmen are just kind of scary. Maybe I can talk to her alone if I see her around.

8. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Kids are fucked up.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I see that the youth still has their idiots.

No worries, most of them will grow out of that... and the rest will go to jail. It was like that, too, when I was younger. It only made me look all the better in comparison.

10. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, idiots part two...
    I was sitting closer to the back today, where most of the idiots hang out, and they started saying all this transphobic crap. As usually, the lovely senior girl calmly shot down all their prejudices even when they literally made faces at her at one point. The main antagonist boy started out by saying to her, "what's your opinion of transgenders?" And when she asked why, I asked him why he was trying to start a fight. Well, he asked me why I inserted myself into the conversation and I asked him who asked him to start a fight. He shut up for a minute but then proceeded into idiocy.
    Instead of hiding behind the freshman shield of fear today, after they'd all left, I told the senior girl that they were transphobic idiots who would never listen to logic and that she shouldn't take the bait. She was like, "how haven't I met you before?!" :lol:
    Still, I'm shaking in anger even thinking about their comments...

11. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's utterly disgusting. I have no problems with people having opinions, but insulting people, provoking violence, and generally being ignorant is simply not acceptable. I had to deal with an idiot of that breed just the other day. It's annoying, it's disheartening, but good on you for doing the right thing.

By the way, I think you seem like a really cool person. :slight_smile:

12. Psaurus918

They get it from their parents... Guarantee it.

13. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Wow. Quite the dastardly little shits, aren't they? But then again, they might just be uneducated as all hell, or brought up in an ignorant household. It should really be a problem if they keep that mentality into their adulthood. I'm not trying to defend them or anything, I'm just saying let the stupid be stupid. They'll soon figure out they're in the wrong, like when I was still against furries. I learned that I had been on the wrong side of the argument, and became a better person because of it.

14. ScatteredEarth

Welcome to High School :slight_smile: Enjoy your stay and make sure your tetanus shots are up to date, cause those people are filthy ignorant creatures.

15. FootballFan101

IMO abortions shouldn't take place unless it is life threating. If a woman got raped set the baby up for adoption.

16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I think that's a little harsh and lacking in empathy. The reason I think that is that rape is a very painful and terrifying experience. Second, I think that labor and delivery are very painful, and I think it's unfair of us to ask someone who has had such a traumatizing violent assault experience to go through that. Third, I think that your view doesn't take into account some other important realities. Like people who are pregnant have to eat more (which costs money), have more medical needs (which costs money), and ultimately to give the baby up for adoption requires a certain amount of work with adoption agencies (which I suspect also costs money). So what you're basically saying is that people should, in addition to having to endure the pain of labor and delivery, have to bear all these economic costs.

Even if the costs were fully and appropriately compensated by the government, that still doesn't make it okay. It's not fair to force someone to do something that hurts just because you're going to compensate them.

17. newfish

All of this. Even if it weren't painful, can you imagine being forced to give birth to the baby of your rapist? It would be incredibly emotionally traumatic. And there are so many children who are already looking for homes, adoption isn't the simple solution people think it is.

18. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    We should ban jerking off too following your logic

19. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I've heard Republicans before of being accused of being "pro-birth" as opposed to pro-life. And I completely agree with that. Adoption is in no way a simple solution at all. Anti-abortionists believe in popping out a baby, not giving it a chance at a healthy life. If they truly cared about, for instance, young single mothers raising a baby, they would put more thought into allowing welfare for the poor, like these mothers who clearly need it. But instead, apparently all welfare recipients are slackers, so let's screw over the baby we forced you to have! And they won't even let the poor adoption kids get a happy home with gay parents. There is no empathy.

Anyways, I don't want to sidetrack the tread too much, just wanted to add my point. Feel free to continue bashing idiots!

20. heyKittie

That is so messed up. I don't understand what goes through these kids minds and how they're so close minded. Maybe its how they are being raised or their enviroment, but thankfully I haven't heard anything like that from any of the kids at my school. Pray for these kids.