1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Years Plans + snow = :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shevanel, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Shevanel

Does anyone else really love how a little thing like snow can just completely fuck up all possible plans? Its kinda ridiculous. Every possible thing that coulda went wrong went wrong, now my 2 month sobriety streak will continue and i'm gonna go crazy and I won't get to see friends. ALL CUZ OF FUCKING SNOW. ... i hate it. I'm not even back in Buffalo yet! That's when my relationship with snow will come to full potentials! ... if i could kill snow, i'd do it lol.

Anyone one else's plans fucked over? I'm honestly probably just gonna end up in my house alone :frowning2:

2. Rainbow

Last year I invited 3 friends over.
    1 didnt even tell me she couldnt come she told another girl to tell me. That other girl wasnt sure if she could come and ended up not coming. And the other other girl had to baby sit her sister and didnt know she has to till the day before. I had so many plans for the night to play games and have food and stuff. And then a few months later I saw a pic of the girl who had to baby sit with the girl who told me the other girl couldnt come and it was a pic of them at someones house on New Years Eve.
    New Years sucks.

3. RaRa

That sucks. :frowning2:

I hate snow with a passion too, dont worry!

My plans are still on though.

4. Shevanel

lol you live in LA don't you? isn't the only time you guys ever got snow was in the movie Crash? lol jk, but still... NY is horrible with snow. even Long Island, but especially Buffalo. I'm just so upset right now :frowning2:

5. Shaylyn

Same here! I'm so, so, so pissed right now.

My kinda-girlfriend was supposed to be driving down from Rhode Island to spend the night here. Snow = death of all plans. The roads are a mess, everyone who was having a party is no longer having a party, and I am probably going to end up having to stay here with my parents. Hoorah.

Cheers to a ruined New Year's Eve.

6. RaRa

There are mountains with snow just an hour and a half away hehe.

but i would NEVER. Snow is like hell on earth.

7. Shevanel

I'm not even going to be with my mom or dad! my mom is going out with her boyfriend Barney (yeah... that's seriously his name lol) so like this'll be the worst new years ever. 2009 is looking to be great already! :frowning2:

8. RaRa

(*hug*)

If your on later at night ill comfort you. :wink:

9. Shaylyn

I'm not even going to be with my mom or dad! my mom is going out with her boyfriend Barney (yeah... that's seriously his name lol) so like this'll be the worst new years ever. 2009 is looking to be great already! :frowning2:

Aww =[

If you're around the boards, I'll help keep you entertained =]

10. TheRoof

well im not so much fucked up cuz our family usually just stays home on new years eve, but yea snow again???
    we had another big snow and its really annoying...

11. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I definitely hate the snow. When it snowed here earlier this month it was awful. I couldn't imagine living somewhere where it snows regularly.

12. Shevanel

neither can I, yet i do. I honestly don't know how I'm living life the way I am right now, I don't even have a proper jacket lol

13. EM68

The roads here in MA are pretty bad. I was making chili tonight and I forgot to get beans, Doh! I can't imagine how it will be later on tonight with the snow, wind and drunk drivers. No thanks.