1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Erzulie, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Erzulie

So I had a really great dream the other night, and I've never felt so nice after waking up. Usually waking up is really difficult for me, but this time it was kind of in a good way.

In the dream I was working somewhere with a bunch of dudes and Olivia Wilde (don't judge me, she's hot, and I can't control my dreams!) and my car got stolen, which is really bad, I know but just wait! So I was super stressed about that and it was the last day of work, so were all going to go out and celebrate anyway. When the day finished she threw me my keys and said "load up!" and I was like "holy shit where'd you find my car?!?!" She said one of my friends found it and I felt this really great connection between us. I really wanted to kiss her then and there, but there were a lot of people there so I didn't. We all drove to the bar together, and once we got there I pulled her aside (I don't think i would ever have the confidence to do this in real life) and kissed her and said thank you so much! She then told me that she wanted to be the one to give me the keys in hopes that this would happen. Then I woke up feeling really content and giddy as ever and not wanting the dream to end.

I think this was a stress dream that turned into something much better (I'm glad it did!) Sorry if I rambled, but I just wanted to share. :slight_smile:

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is a pretty awesome ending to an otherwise "mixed" dream! Cool :icon_cool

3. anon754101

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That is an awesome dream! Have a great Friday x

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Lol it's the complete opposite for me.
    When I wake up after having a good dream I get so dissapointed 'cause I realize it wasn't real. xD
    Cool dream tho

#4 Phioo, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  5. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool dream XD I can't remember most of mine-but all the time I'm always surrounded by my classmates. It's like a background noise-you know they're there, but it fades out after a while.

And if I'm not wrong, dreams are actually what you want in real life. :wink: