1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games to play at a sleepover?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by amberger, Dec 31, 2008.

1. amberger

So i know i posted this in advice, but i think it should be suited here. My girlfriend is sleeping over soon. We've been together 22 months, long story but i was gone for 9 of them, but we were still together. My grandma doesn't know that i'm in love with her by the way, she thinks we're just friends. I don't want any embarassing situations to happen. So anyways, I want some games or any ideas on what my girlfriend and i can play or do to maybe know each other better? Any suggestions on what we should do?

2. Hoppip

Play some scary video game like Silent Hill or Resident Evil so that she gets so creeped out that she needs something to hold, namely, you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Jace

Truth or dare?

Or maybe just truth or truth, me and my friends played that once, got some weird questions

It was fun

4. sexyalex

Just do something you both have in commong that u like. When My friends and I are doing sleep overs we all spend 3/4 of the night in the kitchen. Experamenting and cokking a whole bunh of crap.

Most of which we don't even eat all of it because we r to stuffed from picking around anyways. Then we go to bed watching a horror movie together (sleeping on the floor) with our air-beds joined.

Its fun. But everyone has their own method of having fun.

The key is to do something fun and time consuming you both will love. :slight_smile:

5. Nixon

Take a walk to the cementary and camp out there thats what me and my friends