1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's 2:02 am.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spencer, Dec 31, 2008.

1. spencer

spencer Guest

First and foremost I would like to apologize for my bad grammar and horrible spelling. It’s not because I’m drunk, this was a sober New Years for me :frowning2:.

I went upstairs to my bedroom after my parents New Year’s Eve party. I crawled into my king sized bed, and laid there for a few minutes. Then I moved over to my usual spot on the mattress. I bumped into something big and warm. I thought that it was Dexter. (Dexter is my dog. I talk about him like he is a human.) Anyway, I thought that it was Dexter so I turned over to rub his belly and try to get him to move over. Instead of finding dog fur I found chest hair.

Yes, I found some strange man in my bed… and the tramp that he is with.

Naturally I almost had a heart attack. I can’t believe that they would be in my bed. They are both passed out and reek of alcohol. And, judging by the pile of clothes on the floor, are naked. (I assume. I didn’t look.)

Of all the bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, and pretty much any room in the house they had to choose mine. Mine, of all the places they had to choose mine.

It’s not like it’s in the middle of everything. It’s tucked away in the corner of the house, at the end of a long hallway. All the lights in the hall were off and the guest bedrooms’ doors were open with the lights on. What was wrong with those bedrooms? Absolutely nothing that’s what.

I don’t let people into my bed, no one. The only person who is allowed into my bed is Hugh Jackman. If you aren’t him you don’t belong in my bed.

I have no idea who these people are. I have never seen them in my life. The names on their driver’s license don’t look familiar either. Yes, I went through their stuff. Not to steal anything, just to find out their names and other stuff I might need to see if they have a criminal record.

They could be murders or drug lords for all I know. I’m not taking any chances.

I haven’t found anything yet. All I found out was that he has a wife and a son. She is a student at IWU, I laughed for like ten minutes when I found that out. He is twenty years older than her, drives a BMW, and lives in Noblesville. She drives a Voltz Wagen, has a boyfriend, and lied about her weight on her driver’s license. There is no way she weighs 110lbs.

It’s 2:02 am in the city of Indianapolis and there are two strange people in my bed.

Oh, Happy New Year!

Did anyone else see the guy flipping off the camera in New Orleans on CNN?

2. Tim

Tim

Call the police? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tell your parents? XD

And no, I didn't watch CNN XD I'm a weirdo, I don't make a big deal over New Years :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. mcrteenagers

Wow, never happened to me before. Although I did find a strange man in my car once.

Have you found out who they are, or why they are there (in your house)>

4. spencer

spencer Guest

I told my dad about it. He thought that it was funny.

My dad said that the guy works with him. I don’t know who the girl is. I know her name from her license, but I don't know who she is.

They were at my house because my parents are having a big New Years Eve party.

5. musican

That is not ok that you're dad thought it was funny. It just isn't right for a 16 year old to have people in their bed.

6. RaRa

Uh, no offense but if you told me that i'd just laugh too lol that was hilarious.

And why they chose your room? i think you answered that yourself lol it was secretive.

7. Kryz

W T F.

I would die if something like that happened to me.
    And going through their stuff was just fair, since they de-virginated (I think) YOUR BED!

That was intense, & funny.

8. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

I'm not sure where you are, but parties don't happen like that here.

You only go in someones room at a party if your invited in.

Personally i'd be changing my sheets after such an incident! They didn't go into your room just to sleep.

9. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh.. Parties like that DO happen in Australia. You just haven't been to one like that obviously. ;P

10. Brandford

Id have to burn my covers, sheets and maybe even my mattress, thats beyond disgusting, i would have freaked out and grabbed some large object and beat them with it then i would have gone and gotten my mom

11. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

I've been to some fairly wild parties. And no-one has ever found their way into a bed that wasn't theirs

If thats the people that you have at your parties, i'd suggest some new friends :wink:

12. spencer

spencer Guest

They are gone… thank God.

They left some of their clothes in my room… and took some from my closet. It was just a pair of Chucks and they left a tie, some high heels, and a jacket.

You are right about the sheets, they are in the trash… no amount of Clorox, Tide, or Oxiclean will get them clean.

I guess that I will have to Bed, Bath, and Beyond today. I hate that store so much.

13. Jeimuzu

Should've kicked them out. Physically.

Is it just me who thinks that there's really no excuse to get that drunk?

14. IamAninja

Thats just gross... but what if it had been two guys?

15. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would be so pissed. I am the same way about my bed. Seriously. In school before my roommate was my roommate, she sat on my bed causing me to inform her I was not down. Then after she was my roommate she would welcome people to our room by saying, "welcome to our room. Feel free to sit anywhere, except Monica's bed. That weirds her out." So naturally our friends would dog pile me on my bed.

16. lostinthought9

thats kinda gross...i would be soo mad..i probably would punched that guy in his face till he woke up lol

17. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ha ha...an Indiana Wesleyan girl? i knew theres a reason why we ravens dislike them
    but in all seriousness I would of probably been upset...its not cool having two drunk people that presumably just had sex on my bed

18. biisme

awwww...spencer..... (*hug*)

sorry you had such a fright!

19. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's 2:02 A.M.
    There's a phone in the White House and it's ringing.

20. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

That's so awkward. I can see how it would be funny to your dad....maybe after they're not in your bed anymore and everything is all cleared up.