1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Would You Describe Your Personality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

Well, I can describe myself as hyper sometimes, quiet, shy. But I am trying not to be as shy as I am now.

How would you describe your personality?

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To outsiders or people I'm not familiar with, kinda quiet. To my close friends, childish, mature (depends who I'm with-close friends both, acquaintances mature, unless we talk about a topic I love), sailor-mouthed, sarcastic, mean (by way of insulting and poking jokes) and overbearing, at times. I'm kinda like the mother hen of the group while sometimes being super childish.

3. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    * I am generally a nice person but I do come with a dose of wit and sarcasm.
    * I am chatty but not in an annoying way. I have always been a social butterfly and have no problem meeting and befriending new people.
    * I can be snobbish at times and it doesn't help that I have a resting bitch face. So people tend to be intimidated of me.
    * I am a dominant person and am not afraid or shy to show it. It goes hand-in-hand that I do not appreciate being tightly controlled.
    * I am very analytical. If someone comes with a problem I analyze everything and I will go to the extent of telling you your own flaws, I do not just jump the band wagon on your side.
    * I have a high sense of justice.
    * I am spiritual not religious.
    * I cannot stand banter and nonsense conversations for too long.
    * I am very adventurous and am willing to do everything once. That is unless it's a crime.
    * I love helping people, it is in my nature.
    * I show a lot of affection to my dogs.
    * I highly value my relationships.
    * I value proper manners and etiquette.
    * I am generally calm but when I get mad, I GET MAD.

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been accused of rarely if ever taking situations seriously - which is fair, because I don't. I'm childish, but mature when it matters. I have a crude sense of humour and goof around a lot - and enjoy poking fun at people (which doesn't always work - some people are really bad at taking a joke). I talk a lot and laugh a lot. I'm impulsive and usually act first and think later - which has both pros and cons. I usually assess the potential risks once I've actually done what I wanted to do (as in, this could have killed me, but it didn't, so yay).

I manage my own life and have no financial reliance on my parents - whereas most people my age are sailing through life with parents in a position to pay for their education and whatever else they want - so I see myself as very independent and hate being constrained by the whims of others. I hate being at anyone's beck and call and really dislike being told what to do - and have to bite my lip constantly at work. I get angry easily - and when I was around 12, someone insisted that I would end up in jail because my short temper would land me in trouble (it has, but nothing worth going to jail for).

I prefer hands-on approaches to problems, and dislike sitting around, mulling things over, writing essays, or anything else like that - which is also why I found school insufferably boring and don't find uni much better in that regard.

I'm not a very lawful person either - as in, just because the law says something isn't right, doesn't matter at all. It's like if someone takes drugs, or a 16 year old drinks alcohol, or a person steals a coat - yeah, it's illegal, but so what? It doesn't bother me at all. Unless it's really major, like child abuse (shit like that pisses me off), it doesn't really register on my radar.

#4 imnotreallysure, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  5. RainDreamer

Weak and insecure, mostly. Tend to go to deep thoughts at times. Talk to self often. Enjoy silent companionship of stuffed animals. Likes to cry alone - it feels nice and no one is around to bother me with questions. I am not exactly shy. I always have a front to deal with people, and although I also always feel uncomfortable doing that, socialization is not a problem, at least from my view. I avoid people, but I am not afraid or being nervous of people approaching me.

Uh...not sure what other things I can call my personalities but "a mess".

6. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've heard folks say quite a large range of personality traits about myself. Shy and bold? Sensitive and cold-blooded? Still, most people would think I'm weird or even eccentric. I could tell you a lot about myself (my fave interview question might be "tell me about yourself"), but my ego might get carried away. Instead, I shall present you with an infallible test result:

In other words; I'm impulsive, I have anger problems (I usually just shout at objects), I'm usually uncomfortable talking about my feelings/emotions, I forget that most people aren't crazy like me, and I'm a bit of a show-off. Nice to meet you lol

7. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I'd say I'm more on the shy, awkward side, but when I'm with people I'm comfortable with, I can be more outgoing. I'm generally pretty layed back and don't hold grudges. I'll try anything once and I think I'm a pretty good friend and an accepting person.

8. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  9. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Too nice for my own good.

10. SonicBoom

Outgoing and happy

11. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm very shy for the most part, tho I can be very engaging at my job when dealing with people. I don't like things very loud. Spent years afraid of roller coasters but love them to death now and would ride any of them.
    I have strong morals and ethics and sometimes get annoyed by the lack of such in other people. I'm kind and laid back for the most part, yet am still prone to anxiety attacks and obsessing over certain things.
    Foul mouthed yet I try not to cross the line into vulgar. I don't like talking about sex in conversations as it just seems rather low brow.
    I live for my kids, and I suck as a disciplinarian but I don't care cuz my girls and I are thick as thieves.

12. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm reserved at first, I don't usually like people when I first meet them. Around people I know well, I'm not shy and like to talk. I guess I'm pretty self-centered though I'm aware of that and trying to be more considerate.

13. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

A weirdo with a strange attraction to the dark and twisted. I crave intelligence and knowledge, and have a passion for the arts. I abhor labels, and am extremely individualistic.

I only have two settings for anything: bored and disinterested, or extremely obsessed. There is no in between. I'm almost always reserved, unless talking about something which interests me. I'm not a people person at all, and prefer being alone.

14. MetalRice

My personality is a weird mix of femininity, masculinity, akwardness, social openess, strangeness and obsessiveness; it's weird.

15. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a pretty chilled out, relaxed person - I try to be nice to everyone! I hate confrontation and will generally try and get along with anyone. I do like the quiet life, I'm not very adventurous, so I'm pretty sure some people would find me boring. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But hey, I think everyone should stick to what makes them happy, and I like my interests even if they are a bit dull to other people!

16. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Spacey? Dreamy? Living in the future a lot. Unstable. Nice toward strangers.

17. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I dont know because I feel like a different person every day.

18. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) Optimistic, Fun-Loving
    2) Has High Sense of Humanity
    3) Broody, Thoughtful
    4) Intuitive
    5) Introspective, Analytical
    6) Quirky, individualistic
    7) Strong Inner Will, doesn't give in easily
    8) Despite the above, often sulky.

19. Justinian20

I'm an absolute weirdo, my personality reflects that. I can be a fun loving person, I get easily embarrassed, I'm super awkward, I can be quite stupid sometimes(dumb blonde), I'm very shy while also being super talkative(if I start talking I usually need to be told to shut up).

You guys get the gist, I'm a weird guy.

20. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Childish,mature,adventurous,shy,easygoing,bashful,clever, crazy, amazeballs, unique