1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Would You Describe Your Bisexuality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

With my bisexuality, it is not leveled I guess.

I like guys way more than girls which is about 100%. I am romantically attracted to guys and sexually attracted to them and I can see myself marrying a guy in the end
    With girls it's a bit different, even though I know I am attracted to girls, it's only about 70% of that time. I can sometimes see myself in a relationship with them, sexually well, that's still a bit new to me but I heard it's less painful. Marrying a woman though, well I don't know about that.

So how would you guys describe your bisexuality?

2. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Uh well, I'm romantically and sexually attracted to girls and sexually attracted to guys. I only really see myself dating a girl at this point. I had somewhat romantic feelings for guys before, but I don't seem to develop those anymore, so yeah. I'm not all that interested in guys tbh. I don't see myself marrying either because I'm not really into marriage lol but I would spend my life with a woman.

3. Lyana

I don't have percentages or numbers. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't think I have a preference. It depends a lot on the people I meet. The type of attraction is very similar though.

4. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm waay more attracted to girls, and only attracted to guys emotionally, whereas with girls the attraction is both physical and emotional. I can see myself with a guy, though I know I would be a lot happier with a girl. If I did end up with a guy, he would have to be the best guy ever. XD

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If Jennifer Lawrence ever wants to date me, I'm dumping my bf for her. That's about it though.

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hot people everywhere, but still single.

Girls who look/act like guys and guys who look/act like girls.

Hearts, not parts. :kiss:

7. Hopeful

I find that for me it changes depending on the day, week, month or year. I also find that it's not necessarily the gender, but the personality.

I'm kind of weird. My sisters will point out hot guys or whatever and I don't even notice their attractiveness until I've gotten to know them. Same goes with women.

With that being said, I could see myself being in a relationship with either and sexually interested in either. At this point in time I have a guy friend that I'm sort of interested in and a girl friend that I'm more than interested in (and have done more with) but both are currently in relationships. And to clarify: the woman friend that I have done "stuff" with was single at the time, or at least she claimed to be.

Honestly I'd love to be in a relationship right now or at least in the start of one. Even just hooking up with someone would be nice!

8. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

For me, it feels like I'm still mostly heterosexual with a bit of gay in there. I mostly like girls, but some aspects of guys I can like as well, especially sexually.

9. Linthras

Linthras Guest

I would describe it as a place holder, because the term pansexual is virtually unkown around here and otherwise dismissed as non-existent.

10. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm attracted to women or unconventional, attractive men. I am definitely bi-romantic as I've been obsessed with people of both genders.
    I am never attracted to the average guy. There has to be something special about a man for me to be into him. With women, I'm attracted to most I see.

11. Ombia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm attracted to women more sexually, emotionally and physically than I am with men, not that I'm not attracted to men but I'm more attracted to them emotionally (I guess is the right way to describe it since its a bit muddled). With women, I am attracted first by what I see. And I like it a lot more than how I feel when it comes to men.

12. kyoujin

Attraction to a preferred (feminine) look, without caring about the gender.

Though admittedly, I naturally find myself attracted more to males. It is probably the voice, and that I prefer flat chests...

13. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As pansexuality.hells yeah!

14. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Percentages and numbers don't really do anything for me in this kind of context...just kind of confuse the picture, really (what the hell does 70% attraction mean, anyway?).

But I am both sexually and romantically attracted to both women and men, with a significant bias toward women, particularly romantically. I went through quite the period of wondering if, after being with a woman for so long, I could really be romantically attracted to a guy again. But the answer has come in from several quarters that the answer is "yes".

So, um, yeah. That's about how I describe my bisexuality. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Crayola.

Anything can be in this box.

16. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For a long time, I identified as asexual.

However (even though my feelings haven't changed about sex in particular) I'm now using the term "bisexual" or "pansexual" to at least entertain the possibility of maybe one day wanting to get hitched. And also because I'm physically/emotionally/mentally attracted to other humans, sometimes. Just not wholly sold on the shenanigans part.

My attractions are taken on a case-by-case basis. For example, I am certainly not attracted to ALL men or ALL women. Not even the majority. There might just be a person (guy, girl, in between, or neither) that I look at and think, "Huh, now they are hot." For whatever reason.

If I'd put it into a facts and figures format for perspective of who I'm usually attracted to more often, it'd be like so:

55% males, mostly physical and mental
    25% females, mostly romantic and emotional
    20% other (trans, non-binary, etc.), varies

#16 Kodo, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  17. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hard-to-read. It's complicated oki? I could sleep with anybody. At this time in my life I don't see myself dating a girl. Maybe some time later.

18. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say I vary a lot which confuses the hell out of me, but while I am equally attracted to male and females, I am almost exclusively romantically connected to other girls. I have had romantic connections with certain guys in the past but that's very rare and hard to reach so I can picture myself much more with another woman than with a guy even though I can obviously picture myself with a guy as well. Maybe in a week I'll tell you the opposite though ! haha (doubt that)

19. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like people. It does kinda swings every now and again from like 50-50 to like 10-90 to like 40-70. Idek I just go with it.

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find myself more attracted to guys, then girls. Guys are a physical and emotional thing? As in, I can imagine myself dating, kissing, etc a guy, but with a girl, it's less often. I'm usually attracted to appearance, then personality, though it's the personality that makes me stay in the end. It's hard to imagine anything beyond kissing a girl, I suppose? Dating and kissing are fine, but sexually...it's hard.