1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm soooo gaaaaayyy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlueRazzberry, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    like can we talk about it? I have no friends that know and I don't wanna talk about that with my mom. Every time I see a post about anything lgbt+ or hear someone talk about it I just want to scream out how much I like boys and how I feel pretty and want a boyfriend. My friend just posted a pic on Facebook saying september was take your man on a date month (excuse me, take A man on a date month) and I just wanted to be like "where you taking me?" until I decided not to say that for a few reasons. Ooh ooh me! Pick me! a coworker was talking something about babies and I mentioned how I had a feeling I was gonna need a surrogate. ANOTHER friend confided in me that she is going to break up with her newly found boyfriend because he doesn't want children because he doesn't want to pass on Autism because he has it. I asked her if he was okay with insemination and a surrogates popped into my head and I soooooo badly wanted to tell her that's what I'm gonna do. Or adoption, but y'know, nothing is set in stone. I just really want everyone to see how I feel. I'm not even gonna talk about my feelings of being trans right now. I just wanna be out. At least somewhat. It's driving me cuhrazyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh god, I sound so damn loony right now. Haha help :bang: :tears: :lol::confused::eusa_doh::***::help:

2. Posthuman666

These are very real feelings. Sometimes it helps to talk about this kind of stuff. The LGBT+ community, we are very much a community. Coming out is by no means something you should feel pressured to do, but it can be a huge wait off of your chest. When I came out as trans, it was one of the biggest reliefs I have ever felt. Coming outs can go terribly wrong, so make sure you pick a time if were things are good, if you choose to come out soon.

3. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I definitely get what you're feeling. ;-; I haven't come out to anyone yet, but have come soo close to telling my sister. Whenever I want to tell someone, the words just don't seem to come. :/ I also hate it when people ask me about 'boyfriends', or even crushes, because I don't know what to tell them. mehh ><

4. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have horrible timing lately and seem to subconsciously put myself in bad spots, so now I worry that the timing is bad, on top of worrying what everyone else thinks. I've always worried like that though and now it's just getting worse. I can't honestly say that I know any different. I know that if I could just stop caring and start living my life for me, I'd be able to figure everything out and be just fine. Hopefully I'll get to a counselor sometime soon and start getting to where I need to be.

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2015 at 10:13 PM ----------

I have 3 siblings that I've never really known, but grew up with for a few years. Now, I have this weird bond where I don't care if I grow up without them but I'm still afraid of what they think of me. I'll never be that close with them because we're in different states and years apart. 6, 9, and 12 years. I won't tell my grandparents or older family, which is all I have, because they don't understand these things, and the older I get, the weirder and more distant I feel to them, even though I do love them to death. I won't tell my friends because we all know that people are blabber mouths. Hell, even my best friend told his damn girlfriend I was bi (come to terms with gay, but feeling like I now have trans to go) after I confided in him. Now I'm fucking scared to tell anyone. My grandma told me the other day she wants to see me with a nice girl again. "that's cool grandma, but I like boys... and makeup... and dresses..." Yeah... The last anyone knew, my girlfriend left me. Nobody knew I was already dealing with these issues months before that even happened. So, now I'm just lonely. Everyone wants me to have a girlfriend. Everyone... but me.