1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I just had the best night of my entire life!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RaRa, Jan 1, 2009.

1. RaRa

Ok, so after having the worse Christmas of my life I had the best New Year's of my life! :slight_smile:

On Monday my mom was talking to her friend who just moved here from San Francisco. She invited her over for the New Year's at our place just for a small get together. Why should I care about her you may ask? Her family. She has a gorgeous 18 year old son. I mean he has brown hair and green eyes (best combo EVER) nice looks, and, he's a jock, so he's mighty fine!

I had to prepare for his coming. So they came at around 8:00. We ate, and of course my dad was singing kareoke, god i wanted to throw a shoe at him. So my brother hung out with one of there daughter who's his age, and I bribed my cousin (who knows im Bi) to take care of the annoying younger daughter. Hey, she owes me for using my Gas card! So it was just me and him alone in my garage.

My garage is like another room, it has couches, a tv, the wii, etc... so we were having a blast. We clicked right from the get go and had a lot in common. We were on his myspace looking at his friends pics. There was one of him and his girlfriend and I just came out and said "They're a hot couple, would they mind threesomeing with me?" He turned to me and said "What?" with the cutest expression. I said "Oh, I'm bi, I hope you don't mind." He said "No, that's perfectly fine." Now, there had been rumors going through myspace that he's Bi, so I grew balls of steel and just asked him, "I heard that you might be bi too, is that right?" There was like 5 seconds of a VERY awkward silence, and then he said "Maybe, i'm not sure, i'm still having problems figuring myself out." I told him that I was the exact same way and that he can talk to me about anything. He told me about his experiences from 2 years ago about how a guy took advantage of him, I felt so good cause he shared these things with me.

After this the night changed a bit. We got a lot more flirty (ok ok I did :slight_smile:) and, i'll just leave the details out on this one. :slight_smile: So it was about 10 mins before midnight when I heard my mom coming with her loudass high heels (for once they helped!) so we jumped off each other and went with the others to countdown. When it was midnight we all kissed each other and said happy new years (it's the armo thing to do) and when it came to me and him, we just smiled at each other and shared a short hug. (we were both wearing fierce, do you know how hard it was for me to get off him?) So about 5 mins after midnight our parents went to a dinner dance while there kids went back home. Of course he didn't leave before we exchanged numbers. :slight_smile: It was probably the best night i've ever had, my cousin said how jealous she was but was also happy for me. :slight_smile: He's even texting me as I write this. I'm sorry how schoolgirly i'm being, it's just that it was my first experience with ANYBODY, so yeah... I also hope that writing this will help others feel better. I had the attitude that "oh, im gonna be alone for ever it's never gonna happen for me" but things do happen, just takes a bit of patience. Thanks for listening and I love y'all. :slight_smile:

Oh btw, im such a cheesy person. Before he was about to leave I said for him to come with me. We went to my parents room. We live on a hill so theres a balcony with a beautiful view. Disneyland has a fireworks show so we shard a kiss while watching. It was just like a movie, I'm such a loser.

Happy New Year everyone! :smilewave

2. Urman

Urman Guest

hehe nice congrats

3. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

That's so sweet.
    Is his family just staying for the break or permanently living there?

4. Kryz

I MUST say: AWWWW

It sounds SO dreamy. I just can wish something like this happened to me.

5. RaRa

No they moved here recently, about 4 months ago. He lives about 30 minutes away though, not too far at all since we both drive.

And Kyrz, it can happen, don't give up hope!

6. tm74

tm74 Guest

Sounds like he didn't take too long figuring himself out ;-) of course, the g/f could cause some awkwardness there...

Glad to hear you had a good start to 2009! and there were fireworks too <grin>

7. Charlito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    sounds like you certainly had a great new years. :slight_smile:
    it's definitely not lame or loser-ish or whatever you said either.

8. Brandford

OMG, :wow:thats amazing, im glad you had a good news years

9. RaRa

That's what I thought too. But after he explained his story with that guy to me I understood his frustration with his sexuality. Deep down he knows hes bi though. I mean cmon after tonight there's no denying it. :wink:

Btw the girlfriend was his friends. They were really a hot couple, and I wouldn't really mind threesomeing with them, but i'd take this guy over either of them anyday. :slight_smile:

10. EM68

That sounds like a great New Years!

11. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

aw cute. we all get taken advantage of, but I'm glad he has you to talk to and hey who knows maybe some sparks might fly between you two. :slight_smile:

12. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Awwwww. Great night.

13. sdc91

Oh man, I remember you talking about this in chat. I'm so happy for you... it does sound like a dream. Good job, and good luck!

14. cjtom

cjtom Guest

Sounds like you had an amazing night! Congrats :thumbsup:

"I also hope that writing this will help others feel better. I had the attitude that "oh, im gonna be alone for ever it's never gonna happen for me" but things do happen, just takes a bit of patience."

Whats wierd is thats just what i need right now!

So thanks :slight_smile:

15. TheRoof

that is really sweet!! ugh so romantic lol

16. RaRa

Thanks guys, just woke up and we're already texting! Thank god for unlimited texting hehe. :slight_smile:

17. blakeo82

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    aww thats a great story! Glad your new years was good!

18. trikuriboh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just had to say thats a really cute and great story

19. musicgirl112233

Aww!Thats Great!

20. Amy

Amy

Yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay. :grin:

Keep us updated!