1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is gonna sound weird

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Closet Shut, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not a perv or a weirdo, but this is something I just can't help sometimes. I think I'm fairly good at keeping myself in check, in terms of attraction.. & just in general. I don't usually find myself turned on or aroused easily as some might; but I'am human, & I do get urges, & I feel bad saying this here since it's a Support Site especially for young people/kids, but I really have an attraction to guys with wide hips, curves/big butts:icon_redf of course though, it's not just anybody.. I guess it also depends on other factors that are important like personality, characteristic, common interests.. & facial appearance too, but apart from that. It would be nice to find somebody who fits that, but it's not common in guys.

2. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So........you like big butts and you cannot lie?

3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's nothing wrong with that. It's no different than being attracted to a muscular guy or to... well, any other type of guy. :slight_smile:

4. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes I do angeluscrzy:lol: & thanks ThatBorussenGuy I wasn't sure if my content was appropriate, but thank you.