1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing Crush Stories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ameryllis, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just curiouuuusss...:3

2. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Back when I was 19 and trying to step out of the closet, a friend of mine tried to match me up with her ex who was bi. We went to mall and Walmart and while there a Bush video came on. I didn't pay the guy a bit of mind cuz I just stopped in my tracks to drool over the gorgeousness that is Gavin Rossdale.
    Very loose interpretation of the thread topic, but I think it embarrassed her and actually kinda pissed her off. I couldn't help myself, he was, and still is, just insanely delicious.

3. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh wow ok... Well one day he was just talking to his friends then started talking to me and I just died laughing and blushing I couldn't stop I had to bite myself to stop laughing because laughing is what I do when I get nervous.

4. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I once went to a party because of one guy and there I became very nervous, so I started drinking to relax. Problem was that I drank too much and he ended up taking care of me and I probably said a lot of stupid things. After some time he called a cab so I could go home. Next day, I just never wanted to leave my bed.
    Well the good thing is that I got over the embarassment after a few days and it didn't take long for him to be the one getting really drunk some time later.