1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nearing my one year anniversary of being on empty closets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Justinian20

(puts on makeup) Hello all you honeybees, I am nearing my one year anniversary on this site and I wonder what I should do to celebrate, should I actually attempt to achieve my goal of joining an LGBT group which could lead to something in the future. Also look at how far I've come from the shy 20 year old to a more confident and fabulous 21 year old who is nearing 22 soon. Oh yes boys, this fabulous and flaming homo is going to be 22 years old, yes I am getting a bit old.

Anyway onto being more serious, I thank empty closets and all it's members for being so helpful to me and helping me to completely accept myself for who I am. I also appreciate all the advice given to me on other topics. So thank you EC it's been a brilliant year.

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Yayyyy! It's great that EC's helped you so much. If you're thinking about joining an LGBT group you should go for it!!
    (!)(!):thumbsup::thewave::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc