1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

secret beautiful people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shostakobitch, Aug 30, 2015.

1. shostakobitch

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I met the most beautiful, happy, kind-hearted, and all-over fantastic girl today, but i can't even share this wonderful thing I found with friends because none of them know that i'm not straight. ahhhhh why is it sometimes so hard to share even little moments of happiness with someone?

just wanted to share my current feelings with someone. i can't wait for the day when i can tell my in-person friends about the little happy things like this

also you all are fantastic and i love reading your threads/comments so much. bye

2. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Glad to know you feel comfortable enough around us to share this special moment with us. Hope everything works out for you and this other wonderful (and lucky) girl!

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great you met someone like that, that sounds awesome. Glad you shared with us!!

4. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome! :grin: I love meeting beautiful people. :3 I usually subtly tell my sister by obsessively talking about them, though I make sure to keep my pretty-people-obsessions low-key so she doesn't suspect anything...I wish I had enough courage to tell someone..meh :/ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. C P

C P

It's nice to hear of your find, but 'tis a shame that you have nobody around to share that with.

Though on a purely thought level, I definitely can understand the feeling of wanting to express your feelings and attractions yet are forced to keep them hidden. It really does make ya feel restrained. :x

6. lovetoomuch

I've been there before. There has been many times I see a good-looking guy on TV and I'm about to say something to my family, but I catch myself. I also cannot wait for the day I can talk freely!