1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I went to the local musim and I now feel old

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by happydavid, Aug 31, 2015.

1. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's something I plan to do at least once a year going to see all the old buildings from the local musim. I was looking around at all the stuff from the windmill that's on my avatar, the houses. It's a very interesting place to be then I got to the telephone section which has the tardis that was on my old avatar. I saw some cell phone and some normal phones I remember from my childhood. I now think that proves that I'm not young anymore.

2. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds amazing, I would've loved to have gone. Personally for me getting older is amazing (due to the whole stereotype of gays wanting to look young/ fear of aging)
    I love museums.. it's funny because I do alot of yarn work amd crocheting, and I often tell myself "You're old", I don't have a lot of things in common with teenagers. I think that's because I've been around alot of older age groups. I want to get old, settle down, retire, have famous kids to mooch off of XD. No shame in your game, I hope you've had a good afternoon