1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone feel like creating some charactes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nekobi, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I was going to try my hand at writing an interactive story (maybe comic thing) about the staff of the afterlife agency and the shennanegans they get up to. It's a little thing I've decided to start working on for a while since I need to have some kind of creative outlet whilst at school, and I figured since I currently have some kind of mental block which is stopping me from writing stories- why not create something like this that doesn't really have an overall narrative and I can kind of dip in to it whenever I want.

Anyway the main focus of this project is the characters and creating new characters is something I love doing but I thought why not make this an interesting activity for anyone else who might be board or anything. So if you feel like it, come up with a new quirky character- they can be human, angel, demon, male, female, whatever, and you can base them on a creature/person/belief from any religion/mythos that you like (including none )
    And then share them. I might use them, I might not, I don't know yet. I might not even get around to this project but oh well it's something fun to do.

*!Don't post any characters you wouldn't want me to use though.

2. wolf of fire

One off the top of my head: Balthazar or Bob for short, the angel manager of the specific branch it is set in. Despite his immortality he generally acts like the average 50 year old; reliable, punctual but with a somewhat dark past (originally a demon who redeemed himself) he is the glue that binds them together and is a Father-figure to some of the younger workers.

3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's one from a story that I started to write a long time ago but dropped:

Bastet - Bastet is a fair and kind young dark skinned girl (around 19-20 years old) with shiny, curly black hair and amber cat's eyes. (Her eyes were ripped out in a fight long ago and they were surgically replaced with the cat's eyes. Due to the incident, she was then called Bastet after the Egyptian cat goddess. Her former name was Bella.) She is a master at close range combat and can use an assortment of weapons but is a little unfamiliar with today's technology. Bastet is also very elusive and sometimes can be hard to get close to, so be careful when around her. (But when in a good mood she has a big sense of humour)

Not sure if that's what you're looking for exactly but there she is, I don't really have a use for her anymore. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Satan, in the context of the story of Job. He'd have the voice of Prismo from Adventure Time (Kumail Nanjiani) and be funny and morally dubious.
    "I mean, yeah, Job is good to you and all, but take everything away from him and he'll forget about you in a flash."
    He'd be... Sassy Satan.

"That's a great idea, [Insert Name of Deity], but wouldn't a spoonful of damnation spice it up just perfectly?"

#4 Connorcode, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  5. Cedar

Name: Saemus "Little Bitch" Drenigan
    Species: Demon
    Birthday: July 13th 1993
    Sex: Male
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Job: (a very sarcastic)Receptionist
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 230 lbs
    Build: slightly buff/athletic
    Skin colour: So pale you can see his veins

Physical description:
    Head/face: He has a scar running along his left jawline from a very drunken barroom brawl on his birthday last year. He has golden eyes that are similar to a snake's eyes and has a short spiky, dark purple faux-hawk with the sides of his head shaved. He has horns that are a similar style to the ones on Loki's helmet but are smaller yet still curve around his head as he ages. He also has a short, black goatee.
    Torso: Not really much to note except for a nasty scar that extends along his right side from a car crash when he was 17. He has a tattoo along the whole of his back that is a blue dragon that looks like it's tearing into his back, he also has a "tramp stamp" that says, "Tramp Stamp" in fancy lettering. There's no real reason he got these, they were more of a, "Why not?"
    Arms: He has long, well managed talons that he enjoys filing from time to time when he's bored. He has the capability of growing spikes out of his wrist and throwing them. He has been considering getting a tattoo sleeve on his left arm but can't quite think of any theme to go with.
    Legs: He has feet similar to a gargoyle's(from the tv show Gargoyles)and has no tattoos or scarring on his legs. Nothing really to note.

Personality: Very sarcastic, he enjoys lightly harassing customers and messing with them. Oddly enough, he has not been fired for this yet since he's very good at doing other people's jobs and will always accept taking over for someone else if they can't/don't show up for work. He likes to lie a lot as well. He can be kind at times, but being a sadist, he chooses to see people in pain instead of helping them.

Likes: telling lies, black coffee, the colour pink, Unicorns, pain(whether it's on himself or someone else), making dick jokes, blueberries, being sarcastic, his dog, hanging out with friends and reading.

Dislikes: Babies(of any species), having to be honest, peaches, the colour purple, alcohol(ever since he got into the brawl), Tea and his family.

Background: First, he earned the nickname, "Little Bitch," when he got into that bar brawl with another demon. When that demon cut his face with a broken vodka bottle, he, "cried like a little bitch all the way to the hospital," according to his friends. So that nick name stuck and his friends like to call him, "LB". After leaving the hospital, he figured that alcohol didn't agree with him and has since kept away from it whenever possible though he might have a drink or two at a friend's house.
    He had a falling out with his family and have not spoken to them in years, he has since forgotten the reason why but he still refuses to answer the phone or door if it's his mother.
    He lives in a loft that he can barely cover the expenses for but he enjoys the view he has from his window.
    Saemus also has a fondness for wearing kilts.
    He got his job through interning at the same company and signing on when they offered him that job.
    His favourite food is pumpkin pie.
    He had a Doberman Pinscher(cropped ears but undocked tail) named, Charlie, but he has since lost that dog and has put up posters throughout the city in hopes of finding his beloved dog.

(Well, this is all I could think of for this character?)

6. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Name: Athena Beackadon.
    Cisgender Female.
    Straight but open to being bi-curious. Acts like she might be slightly homophobic, but really isn't.
    Light brown hair, worn in two long braids
    Grey eyes.
    Small round nose.
    Pale skin.
    6'4
    16 years old.
    Favorite color: Indigo.
    Favorite food: Lemons.
    Likes to wear: Overalls and converse.

Other info: Athletic Tomboy, who lives/comes from somewhere in the country. Academically smart and productive. Likes listening to singer/songwriter music. Very loyal and takes friendships/relationships seriously. Her area does not approve of the Qcommunity. She likes poetry, and is an abstract thinker, who understands others. She wants a career as a veterinarian.

#6 Linus, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015