1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help figuring something out.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Simple Thoughts, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Simple Thoughts

Okay so I missed a payment on my insurance and as a result my license got suspended for about a week.

In that week period I got a ride from a friend to a gas station, and he was pulled over. When they pulled him over the cop asked for my ID ( I dunno why ) and he told me because it was suspended he was keeping it and I'd have to buy a new one.

I don't have my Social Security Card or a Birth Certificate either...

So to get my ID I need my birth certificate, and to get my Birth Certificate I need my ID...and to get my social security card ( Which would get me halfway to an alternative ) I need either my birthcertificate or my ID.

Basically...I have no way to get any of the three things I need, and I honestly don't know what to do ;-;

2. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If either of your parents are living, they can request a copy of your birth certificate.

I'm sure there must be other solutions but that's the one that comes to mind first.

3. Simple Thoughts

They are, but I dunno if they'd have time for that. I've only got one free day to do it.