1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judging?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gamer4now, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    From what ive seen lgbt people seem to not be as judging of others or atleast that's how I've always been and seen it that way. I know it's a personality thing too or maybe even religion, but I was wondering if you had any thoughts on whether it contributes or not? Or any experiences that made you feel this way? :slight_smile:
    (Speaking in terms where the lgbt person is happy and not all grudgy over the situation of straight people if you know what I mean)

#1 Gamer4now, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  2. lovetoomuch

In terms of not judging on being different, I completely agree with you. I believe (just my opinion) LGBT are not judgmental and very accepting because we all don't fit the 'norm.' How can I judge someone if I would not want to be judged for my sexuality?

However, on the other hand, LGBT people (not all, some - and this includes myself unfortunately) can be very picky in their taste. You can go on dating sites and see "Interested in masculine guys only." In terms of relationships, some LGBT people can have clear-cut expectations. I guess everyone has a type though.

3. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No, LGBT tend to not be as judging. We tend to accept differences and be open minded. I've seen several who are judgy, but not as bad as homophobic/transphobic people.

#3 Skaros, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  4. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah I understand that type thing because you wouldn't want to be with someone your not interested in right? But speaking how some people migh say a girl is showing too much cleavage or is an awful person doesn't seem right to me, I see how it might be a problem if it was actually too showing but a lot of the time people are over dramatic when they judge. But when I look at lgbt people they are more open to ideas based in character, looks, and personalities.

5. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think judging can be either good or bad.. maybe the word is neutral. Believe it or not we're always judging. Not always but sometimes. Wether it's judging someone's character or actions. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a judgmental person, the thing is I just don't let it interfere with my relationships.
    Idk if I made any sense,..major spas attack when writting that. I'm gonna go turn my brain off now XD