1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Worries?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ameryllis, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, :3
    So I've come to the conclusion that I'm a lesbian, not bi, and though I know my parents aren't homophobic, I'm still worried that they will be inwardly disappointed. My mom is OBSESSED with the idea of having grandchildren, and I feel if I tell her I'm a lesbian, she'll be mortified because she will think grandchildren are a definite no. :/ I would love to have kids, and not having kids in the future is actually a big fear of mine, and not just because my mom will be super disappointed. I know adoption and donors are a thing, but they're so expensive, so I'm not sure if that would end up working out.

Also, I know that in other posts I mentioned how I thought my twin sister might be a lesbian too, but earlier today she was mentioning that she was interested in getting to know this one guy who she thought was attractive in band, and had researched conversation starters for crushes. o.o I think this guy is attractive as well, though after realizing I wasn't physically attracted to him, I decided it wasn't a true crush.

Anyway, the main reason I'm disappointed that my sister may be bi/straight is because I was hoping I wasn't alone with being a lesbian in my family. xP

Though I suppose is my sister isn't gay my mom may still have biological grandchildren..xD

-Thanks for suffering through my long worries! :3