1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't You Guys Do THis Too?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Sep 2, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

Okay, so there's this co-worker and her name is Niq. We don't always talk because we work in different sections of the store.
    From the very beginning, I kind of knew she might be a Lesbian. I mean, it was pretty obvious but still she might be straight too I guess.
    However, I was on this app called HER and guess what, I found her on there and I was like HA! I so knew it all the long!

Don't you guys do that sometimes? Like you knew that someone might be gay/lesbian but wasn't sure but in the end you finally knew that you was right all the long?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll admit, sometimes I do some looking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But for me it's more of a "I never knew they were gay" response :lol:

Btw, might want to edit that app name out :slight_smile:

3. CyanChachki

Somewhat but more so the other way around. I felt like I knew someone who identified as LGBTQ+ was definitely straight, even though I never pointed it out.. yet, it turned out that they where straight all along. It just goes to show that I really wasn't the problem in the relationship lol