1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queer Logo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YinYang, Sep 2, 2015.

1. YinYang

I'm writing a book on Wattpad and, for the cover, I wanted a logo or picture that captured most, if not all, identities in what I call the 'queer community'. Does anyone know of a picture or something I could use? Please make sure it isn't copyrighted, I don't want to steal anything from anyone. Thanks.

If it helps at all, my book has an asexual character as the main character, two bisexual characters, a gay character, a lesbian character, and a transwoman who is pansexual and starting transition. But, I'm thinking of maybe putting in a couple of other characters.

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I should hope you'd have more characters! A crowd perhaps, a rainbow (maybe...), a few words. It's a diverse community that defies all-in-one classification because of the broad differences, not least between potentially isolated parts of the sexuality and gender groups that don't easily associate with other bits of the community.
    I'd love to read it! Good luck!

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Ignoring how some folks dislike 'queer', the easiest solution is to find a capital Q and paint/color it rainbow.

That should suffice.

4. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kaiser has spoken!