1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think someone likes me.. am I over thinking this?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Sep 3, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, ladies, gents, and cat people.

So I'm now taking classes to get my diploma early. And a guy in my class who I've had really good conversations with from time to time.. I thinl he might like me, but I'm not edactly sire. I mean people are allowed to be nice, right? I'm nice to people all the time and they consider it "flirting".
    I say all of this because on my way to the bus stop which I ran nonstop to catch the city bus. I ran into him and he asked me if I ran the whole way, after I replied yes and bent down to catch my breath he tuen patted me on the shoulder and said I could've slowed down. Then he said that my running was impressive... am I over thinking this or what? Plus he's the only person who talks to me.. as in actually holds a conversation with me.. maybe I'm just a good conversationalist.. idk. This is hard you guys!!! I'd love to hear your thoughts about the situation.. :bang::bang::bang:

2. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, there's a chance he was just being nice and making conversation, though you would know him better than anyone on here, so you're guess would probably be better than mine.

Maybe you could observe how he acts around others, and try to figure out if he acts differently around you? For example, does he touch others when talking to them like he does with you (patting your shoulder)? Does he give others as much attention as he does when talking to you?

Also, do you know if he is gay/bi? If not, maybe you should consider asking him.

Hope this helped! :slight_smile: And good luck with him! :3

3. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Get too know him, like hanging out at, I don't know, the mall or go to a movie. :3 If you get to know him better you may be able to tell if he likes you or now. ^-^ Sorry I can't help too much, I've never dated anyone... ^-^;

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Well, I wouldn't say he's fab yet but he sure says weird things.