1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being harrassed by a cop ;_;

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Simple Thoughts, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Simple Thoughts

So...

In the last two months I've been pulled over about 3-4 times and the last time the cop took my ID.

I went to the police station today in hopes they still had my ID so I could just get it back. While I was there I explained what happened, and they told me they didn't even have any record of him taking my license. After a little while, while I was there that cop talked to me for a minute.

I had to buy a new ID anyway, and later that evening the cop pulled up to my house and was like, "What's the address here?" and I felt really uneasy about that. It was really unsettling and I felt uneasy about it.

I called my dad and he told me I should file a complaint about this cop and he told me to call and do that. I made the call and I started to explain I was filing a complaint and it turned out the cop I was on the phone with was the same cop who has been bugging me so much, and now I'm just really really stressed out >.<

2. Eye Shine

That's terrible!! I have no idea how to solve this. However, if you setup hidden cameras in your car maybe you can expose him! Just a thought but it's probably a little far fetched

3. Simple Thoughts

Hard to say. I think the camera thing only really works if you're black, and even then it doesn't have the highest success rate ;_;

I dunno really what to do about this. I just hope maybe he'll finally leave me alone cause it is getting old.