1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going through a bit of a style change, help please.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wolf of fire, Sep 5, 2015.

1. wolf of fire

I've always been a "who cares about how I look person" and always wore whatever I can find first (regardless of how it looks) but anyway back to now; I've basically gone Goth (or Punk or Emo, I've no idea which one I technically am) and started wearing well you can probably imagine.
    Anyway onto the actual purpose of the thread; I've bought myself black and red nail paint and I like the idea of painting each nail half and half with them, does any one with any experience of this have any help or suggestions they can give me? I've also got an eyeliner pencil (literally just that) and every website I have been on says to wear eye-shadow and mascera (I think I spelt that wrong) with it but is that really necessary? Can I just wear it by itself?
    Thanks

2. xxCHAOTIC

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Pfft I wear just eyeliner all the time. You just scribble it onto your lash line no matter what. You don't NEED to wear it with a full face. When I have the time of course I go ahead and paint everything on but normally I just make a crisp black outline around my eye. Sometimes just the upper lid, sometimes both.

As for the nail polish. What you have to do is paint one color. Wait for it to COMPLETELY DRY (!!!!!!) and then find something like, a sticky note, a piece of not-particularly-sticky tape and tape off your section. For a dead split down the middle of the nail that should be easy. I suggest starting with the red and then painting over with the black. Can always go darker, hard to go lighter.

#2 xxCHAOTIC, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015