1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's graphics tee

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ineedmywaifu, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Ineedmywaifu

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was just wondering, can flat chested girls wear women's graphics tees or would the shirt fit weird around the boob area? I'm just wondering if that is how these shirts work opposed to unisex shirts, is it distinctive?.

---------- Post added 5th Sep 2015 at 03:11 PM ----------

a bit more research in, I'm seeing that there are curver cuts, If a guy wore girl's/fitted shirts, is it more noticeable/tighter and weirder on the body?

I'm also realizing that girls are alright for curvy fitted shirts but what happens to the chest region? And in shirt design, women can wear Unisex/male clothes but men can't wear women's clothes?

#1 Ineedmywaifu, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Your best bet would to go to a store ad try it on

3. zgirl81

Women's T's are cut and shaped on the side seam as opposed to having darts put in the front under the bust like a dress shirt. The fabric is meant to stretch on a T so those of us with... um... more "generous" blessings will still be able to fit into the shirt. The T would likely fit fine on a flat chested lady, but they would have to try on a few different brands to find the size and fit they feels shows off their "assets" the best.

The curvier the cut, the more tight it will be around the waist compared to the shoulder area. If it's a REALLY curvy cut then the shirt will bag around the shoulders and be tight around the belly button... which not only looks a bit odd but feels all kinds of uncomfortable.

I personally wear Unisex/male shirts because they fit better than the fitted women's T's. Women's clothes don't often go up to my size or are cut short so I have to keep pulling the shirt down (or show off my belly) and that bothers me.

Men don't often wear women's clothing because it's not sized and cut properly for them. Women's clothing is often smaller and bustier than the typical male shape so it gets uncomfortable to wear fast. On the flip side, wearing something that's too big (like a guy's button-down) is easier for a girl because she can adjust it to fit her bust and waist size simply by tucking the shirt in.

Honestly, I wouldn't ever say that men "can't" wear women's clothing. Some men look better in ladies wear than I do!

4. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I barely fill an A-cup and most women's shirts fit me fine. Clothes in women's sizes are made to be tighter than men's and unisex sizes. If you have and problem with the shirt, it will be the shape of your torso. You should try on women's shirts in a few different styles. Some are made to be tighter or more stretchy than others.