1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KeithWulf, Sep 6, 2015.

1. KeithWulf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys! Keith here ^^
    What's the weirdest or scariest of funniest dream you guys have ever had?

2. timetraveltea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was a kid I had a terrifying dream that a pair of otherwise normal earmuffs was floating through the air at high speeds and chasing me. As ridiculous as it sounds, it was basically a nightmare!

But upon waking up, the dream was hilarious. :lol: Makes me wonder what I ate that night before going to bed.

3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not so much funny as it is interesting (at least to me), but I have these recurring dreams about tornadoes. I'm watching them, I'm chasing them. They're not scary, or weird, but they're the ones I always remember, and the ones I like the most.

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream in which I pushed a politician off a skyscraper. I actually found it quite scary at the time as I could see clouds below me and I'm scared of heights, and I, without thinking, just randomly pushed this person off the building. When I woke up, however, I realised that it was the closest I could legally get to killing a politician. :lol:

5. MrSkittles

The Scariest dream I had was loosing my mother. (yes, I am a mommas boy :lol: )

6. KeithWulf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Reciprocal
    I freakin love you xD

7. zgirl81

I have a lot of very strange dreams... but that's partly because when I dream I have all senses active except for 1, normally smell (that's how I know it's a dream!).

A few nights ago I was a part of the Normandy Beach invasion during WW2. Except I was on the Nazi side, a woman, equipped with a flame thrower, and (like in a video game) clad in very skimpy armor.

A few nights before that I remember dreaming about being a cruise boat! Like the actual boat going through the water, boat. It was really strange.

My husband tells me that about a month ago I was dreaming and walking around the house examining the shadow patterns that the curtains cast on the walls and floor. Apparently I found what I was looking for, shrugged, and then promptly laid down and went back to sleep.

8. FootballFan101

One 5ime i had a dream back when i was 3 i went to visit my granduncle and aunt in a place called Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh I was in a pram in an alleyway and my granduncle came walking towards me with a knife in his hand I woke up then I had it again 6 years later and this time my dad and sister attacked him and the we had a bbq at like 3 o clock in the morning. Then i woke up

Another dream I had was that my mum was babysitting shreks tripletes and then when me them my borther and sister where in the car waiting for mum they toke the wheel and drove into a wall then I woke up

And finnaly one time I was walking outside I look at a window of the ruins of a 70 year old house beside my house there was a ghost I died instantly then I woke up

#8 FootballFan101, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015