1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to get this off my mind

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grof142007, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Grof142007

I'm Gay and i Love guys. My Friends and my Family Know that and they accept it. I want to be more open. Wear Tons of Rainbow stuff to let other Gay guys know that im Gay. In hopes that we can become friends. and maybe one day i can find a Lover BUt if i wear lots of rainbow things The HATERS will know that im gay and they will try to make my life a living hell. I dont want to get hurt. I dont even want to think what could happen. so This HATERS are holding me back from living my Life to the fullest. There holding me back from LOVE. I want to Learn Self Defense but i have no time or money cause i know if i knew how to protect my self i could Wear all my rainbow things in front of the HATERS and i wouldnt have to worry about getting hurt. Ugh what am i going to do

2. Mickey

I wear a pride ring. The people that usually notice are the ones I want to notice!
    You don't need to wrap yourself in rainbows. Get something subtle, other gays will
    notice and straights probably won't.

3. Lizz K

Agreed.

And about the self defense: I'm in karate and I'm pretty sure that if you look hard enough you can find a dojo (school) that will cut you some slack on the money end if you explain why you want to learn.