1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So a while ago I just experienced my first -true- homophobic bout...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C P, Sep 6, 2015.

1. C P

C P

Seriously, the nerve of people...

So I was at this motel visiting someone who's currently staying there and, as I was leaving out the door, I ran into this guy from the next room over who I had said I would keep an eye out on a car for. Well we ended up just chatting for a while after that initial convo. There was this guy at the other end of the balcony who I saw looking our way once or twice, but I didn't make much of it at first, and then BOOM ---

This guy walks down eventually and gets all up in my face, obviously drunk, saying that I just needed to stfu because he claimed I was being loud. I then told him that, if it were even true, that he could've simply been respectful about it and I told him to stfu and out comes the homophobic babbling.

He claims that all he could hear for an hour or more was me being loud about my 'faggotry' and 'gay shit'(I don't even know wth he was talking about), that I clearly had 'rainbows in my voice'(despite me asking him wtf that even meant), he told me to roll the fuck out on this pink bike because he knew it was mine, blah blah blah fucking blah. He even said at one point that he wanted to backhand me over the balcony but, because he didn't actually touch me, I had no need to dust off my boxing gloves if needed. I was more so entertaining myself with snarkiness at his comments.

His brothers I guess obviously heard the convo and came to try to calm him down and get him to go back over to the other side, but he still wouldn't shut up with his (baseless) ramble, so the one kindly asked me if i would at least walk away a min (before he had to do something to his brother) and, bored of the stupid stuff, I began to leave like I was going to originally. I ended up only going downstairs though and was on the phone for like half an hour until his mom and the one brother were leaving out, noticed me, and apologized about him, claiming he's a sweet guy when sober and how you know you can't reason with drunken people.

They seemed like nice people, but I didn't buy any of that 'sweet guy' talk(not that I'd care to associate with someone like him otherwise anyways) because I'm not that naive and you know that saying: a drunk person speaks a sober mind. Fits like a damn glove here; you just know this is what is really on this oe

I just felt like noting this here because, while I've seen it at a distance a number of times, this is the first time this kinda thing has ever happened to me personally. It was just fuckin' weird and aggravating(already had to witness my brother being stupid and his gf and her typical bipolar moods...what a day today has been).

I even feel a little weird about it atm because of how I feel about myself at times, but eh...like wtf? People got issues.

2. Simple Thoughts

Drunk people are friggin anoying. I can't stand them a lot of the time *says as he himself is drunk and read half this post in double vision* X3

This guy probably has some layer of homophobia in him given the type of dialog he was throwing around, but I do beleive what they said about him being a 'nice guy'. I mean alcohol brings out some really erratic and unpredicatable behavior in people.

I'm sorry you had to deal with all that noise though *gives a hug*

3. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like a case of stupid. I wouldn't recommend arguing with stupid -- you won't get anywhere.

Sorry you had to deal with it though... (*hug*)

4. C P

C P

Thanks, but I'm around these types of characters enough where I'm not that damn gullible. Alcohol or not, 95%+ of this 'convo' was this guy attacking what he supposedly, in his little world, perceived or wanted to make out as -gay-(none of which had anything to even do with the situation), and aggressively at that.

Yeah yeah...he may be a 'nice guy' any other time, as in he either doesn't have the balls otherwise to be like this or his fam was just lying to me to save face, using alcohol as an excuse.

I do believe that they(ie not him) probably are nice people though, as I noted. You could tell, by the way that they carried themselves, that they had far more decency.

Which is why I never really bothered attacking him back over it, but more so questioned what he was even going on about. I was keeping myself entertained pretty much.