1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imaginary Boyfriend(for all you lonely gay guys)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Justinian20

Every night, I imagine a boy with flowing hair, a very muscular body, his eyes as blue as the sky above. His legs, arms, hands and body so much bigger than my body, he holds me tight while I sleep, I always end up resting my head on his muscular chest. We then lie together and he sometimes goes all the way, but sometimes I even feel pleasure from his touch as he holds me. I also imagined today, him rubbing body lotion on me after my shower.

Oh my God, just imagining it feels so amazing, I really wonder how it will feel in the real world. Anyone have a imaginary boyfriend that comforts them at night.

Someday he'll be real, I just have to be courageous and start talking to boys, and stop being so shy. "It doesn't matter if you look cute, no one wants a shy boy who gets too nervous when a manly butt comes close to him".

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do it too. I hug my pillow tight when I'm trying to sleep and imagine that I'm not alone

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now that we're living apart again, it's so disappointing to try and run your fingers through his hair and all you get is body pillow cover.

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    No. Nope. Weird.

5. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Tell me about it, my BF is 550 km apart :frowning2:
    but instead of run my finger through his hair, i prefer him snuggle me from behind, sometimes i put a pillow behind me while sleeping on the side:tears:

i like being his little spoon :icon_sad:

6. broken911

yeah. i have an imaginary bf as well. im 24, which is sad . i tend to loose my image of him so i fortunately have found through an extensive research a guy who looks similar to him. thankfully its someone who is famous and has alot of pictures of himself that i can admire everytime i need the reminder of how he looks like and to kill my lonelyness. i hug my pillow, i use sex toys and pretend i make love to him. theres nothing wrong with having an imaginary bf for a certain period of time. untill you ''break up'', you get tired and want someone real. some guys dont have that chance. others do. we're human, we need that interaction. like the movie cast away with tom hanks. he needed wilson to survive

7. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

No. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'll most likely never get married or date. Most cis gay guys don't want to date a trans guy, and a gay trans guy is hard to come upon.

8. Plattyrex

Don't think like that. You're very young yet, and I'm sure you'll find somebody. With the online dating and what not it's getting easier. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and there's gotta be somebody out there for you who will accept you for who you are.

---------- Post added 27th Nov 2015 at 02:38 PM ----------

Also yeah, I do this pretty much every night. It's kinda creepy but I love it anyway.

9. Cedar

I sometimes do that. I don't know if it's the same thing but sometimes I place an OC into a fictional world and imagine a BF from that world. Recently, I imagine myself as my Fallout 4 OC and snuggle up with Preston Garvey :\... Not sure if that is the same thing though... I have very little hopes for my own future possibilities of dating in the real world, but maybe I'll feel better about it once I actually start my own transition.

10. Melody31153

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just totally describing my life lol. I do the same things sometimes.....most of the time......all the freakin time lol...

11. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Two guys I imagine snuggling with (That's probably the thing I look forward to most in my first relationship) both of them I met in real life (One guy was at summer camp, I swear he has a really snuggable? Body) the other is my current crush (Though for some reason I don't see my current crush as snuggable as the guy from summer camp, it's probably because he's more lanky, but still)

12. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My thoughts exactly.

Though, I am a gay transguy, so there's one at least. Haha.