1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Crushes, help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hurtlover9344, Sep 8, 2015.

1. hurtlover9344

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is kind of weird, but i keep crushing on random guys in my classes and im pretty sure they are straight, but i can't shake them of my mind one after another. And after a quarter i felt super depress since i can't see him anymore.
    Wonder if that ever happened to you guys! Would be nice to know if there are people out there like me. Some advise would be nice.
    Don't tell me to stop crushing on them, because i can't control it! lol :icon_bigg

2. PennyMonkey96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, well I have been through there many times. My advice is to avoid being with that person. If you can't get space from that person then keep reminding yourself that he's straight. I know that sound weird but I works for me. Basically I just remind myself that whoever I'm crushing on is straight and that I'm only gonna hurt myself. Hope this helped a little and I you need anything just hmu.

3. hurtlover9344

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey. thanks for the advice. i hate being gay. It's so hard. But i don't hate myself though.

4. MrSkittles

This is the SAME exact problem I have right now. Its horrible, I know.

5. lovetoomuch

This is basically what happened to me. My crush started out innocent and I barely knew the guy, but I ended up liking him for 2 years and growing really strong feelings for him. It got to the point where I had to tell him my feelings because that was the only way for me to move on.

There is nothing wrong with crushing on straight guys (like you said, you can't control it and it is bound to happen), but try to keep your distance as someone said. Don't get in too deep because then you will end up in a situation like me. Keep it at seeing him in class - don't go out of your way to try to be friends because you know in the back of your mind you want [and are expecting] more than a friendship.

When I told the guy, he was really nice, but I wasted a lot of time on someone I never had a chance with. Trust me, I tend to always fall for straight guys. :bang:

Hope I was able to help and good luck!

6. hurtlover9344

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey Skitties, you're still young, take your time, when i was ur age, i still have crushes on girls. But i understand more as get older and now i only have crushes on guy. Glad to know that you have the same problem, we can get through this together. Hopefully. lol

---------- Post added 8th Sep 2015 at 11:44 PM ----------

Hey lovetoomuch,
    thanks, i'm trying very hard to stay away from them. I also knew that they have gfs, but i can't stop liking them. it's pretty weird. My first crush was a year long. that took me like another year to get over it. Then now, i kept having little crushes for like 3 months. I'm wasting my time. i think i just need to find that significant other to stop this madness.
    And i can't tell them how i feel. im still in the closet. it's sad.
    But you're story was inspiring. so thanks. lol

7. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a crush on the most beautiful straight girl. Welcome to the club ^_^

8. Nikky DoUrden

Dont take it as a bad thing or a waste of time, just enjoy the moment and know that in the future u'll find someone like them that u'll love and not only crush on :grin: