1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are any muscular gay guys attracted to skinny gay guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Driftr, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Driftr

I think it's all in my head but I've noticed that many young muscular gay guys that are around my age (early 20s) don't seem to be into me (because I'm the skinny type) and turn me down.

Not that I'm complaining or anything because I don't mind any body type as long as you're sexy.

The only few muscular guys around my age (early 20s) that have been into me were bi.

Is it a common thing for muscular gay guys? I'm not expecting to be attractive. I'm just wondering if this is a common pattern.

2. DeanEverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey there,
    I workout, A wheyman of the iron plug, and I am into skinny guys. Wouldn't call myself very muscular yet, but I'm headed there.
    Who knows, maybe when I am shredded I won't be into skinny guys anymore, but I doubt it.

3. tulipinacup

I've met with few muscular gay guys who are attracted to skinny gay guys but they're usually the one who only goes for them so they'll be the dominating one which I kinda find it a turn off but I do get where you are coming from because muscular dudebros tend to go for other dudebros.

4. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Being a gym buff myself, I would date a slender guy but then again I'll date a guy that's either skinny, built, or with some thickness.