1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird things about yourself that you embrace?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Burnedcloset

So a lot of us have things we find weird about ourselves.
    Be it psychical or mentally....what is one thing you embrace that you think is weird about yourself?

My answer is my hips. They are really wide. I find it really odd because male bodied peope typically have smaller hips. Mine are huge.

(And They don't lie)

2. HopefulRebecca

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I guess I like my long legs? :3

3. L0ser

I'm pretty tall, and I've done a lot of my growing relatively quickly so I've got some stretch marks. They look a little weird, and at first I hated the marks, but now I think they look kind of cool.

Strange, right?

4. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I guess the way I walk. People say I have a feminine, model-like walk which I think is ridiculous and humoring but honestly I just try to walk with an upright posture.

#4 Gabby29, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  5. CyanChachki

My thoughts and imagination. I definitely can't say that they're relative or unique to others.. that I'll more than likely never know. What I do know is that a lot of the things I think up and think about are odd but I don't think they're so far out that they're unacceptable if that makes sense.

6. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 2 abnormal characteristics.

I can give myself a lazy eye. No, I'm not kidding. No, I don't naturally have a lazy eye or anything abnormal. When I was a kid and I had my head tilted down but my eyes looking up at someone, I noticed that if I did something (I can't even explain how I do it or explain how it works) I'd see double of everything. I think it was in high school, I just happened to do it in front of a friend and they flipped out - noticing that it gave me a lazy eye. Now I just do it on command sometimes to cause a reaction out of people.

Secondly, I have the world's strongest grip. I have no idea why my hands are insanely strong or why I can put so much pressure into a grip... But, I just can. I could grip something between my thumb and index finger and you could use both of your hands and more than likely not pull it out of my grip.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Everything, because accepting or loving myself isn't difficult for me, even the "weird" parts.

8. confusedbubble

I walk like a bloke I really do I can't help it many people have pointed it out and I've tried in the past to change it but now I don't care.
    I also sit like a bloke ie legs apart I just can't get comfortable sitting with my legs together other lads have commented about this but I point it out when they do it so they don't bother any more

9. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have an extreme eye and memory for clothes that people have worn around me. I can recall what event, what place, what club, etc they wore it when we were together. I can even remember the clothes they've worn in their social media pictures. I don't really care if people repeat their clothes even on multiple occasions. But I myself can't. I'm so paranoid that others also remember what I have worn and so am in a constant quest to buy clothes just so I never have to wear the same thing twice in front of the same people.