1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My old crush(??) is back...last time she broke my heart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ModernCat, Sep 14, 2015.

1. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

I've known my old crush(???) for a few weeks and we became somewhat close but we realized we had so much in common. Then one day she told everyone she's leaving the country.
    I was so heartbroken that day. I wasn't sure why at the time but slowly I realized that I liked her.

(The reason I put the word crush with question marks is because that I still don't know what I exactly feel about her. Like all my crushes, it hangs between friendship and love.)

Anyway I've heard she came back, and is going to meet everyone in two days. My friend suggested me join in.

I want to meet her, and at the same time I don't want to because I feel like it's going to hurt. I've only known her for a few weeks and I got so attached to her! It's not like I have a huge crush on her but it makes me bit sad thinking about her.
    I guess I'll get to say hello when I decide to hang out. Not sure if we're going to have an actual conversation since many of her friends are going to be there.

Sorry if I rambled.

#1 ModernCat, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015