1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ampthejazz, Jun 6, 2007.

1. ampthejazz

I've been doing a bunch of research on same-sex marriages recently. Through my research, I found this story. It actually brought me to tears.

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

Aww!! That's so sad! :frowning2:

3. SadConfusedBandGeek

awee!!! :frowning2: So sad!!

4. Double Dubya

I don’t know if this is the same story that I read, but in the end the survivor couldn’t decide where the dead one was buried.:icon_sad:

This was discussed in my government class while we were deciding if gay marriage should be legal. Another downfall of no gay rights to marriage is in the area of national citizenship. The straights can have a spouse of another nation come here as a legal citizen after marriage. But homosexuals would be deported…

:eusa_clapTHE GAYS WON:eusa_clap even in my little reserved-conservative town woohoo:eusa_danc

5. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It brought a tear to my eye too. I'm not out yet, but I hope to find someone who loves and cares about me one day. I wouldn't know what to do if I was dying and I couldn't see my partner, or if it was the other way around. That's just so terrible, I think it's beyond my comprehension. I hope the assholes at the hospital that wouldn't allow him to see his partner die all alone, karma is a powerful thing.

6. Lookimasian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stories like that are one of the reason why the activists are fighting so hard to gain us the "rights"(we should be given that already) around the world. They are making sure that stories like these shall never be told or happened again...