1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my boobs are starting to grow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Sep 18, 2015.

1. person57

Hey everyone. I've been on hormones and blockers for almost a month now. On my second week of hormones, I noticed that my nipples started becoming more sensitive. Just a couple nights ago, I was feeling my nipples noticed that I felt a lump around both of my nipples. I'm not sure if this means my boobs are starting to grow but if that is what it means, then I'm so excited. But I kinda just want some reassurance from someone who knows about the process of breast growth.

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great for you! And I think it does mean breast growth, I remember starting out that way. It takes a few years to completely develop, as you probably already know, but congrats!

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yay! I'm so happy for you! (*hug*) :kiss:

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gratz? Boobs are very annoying things, tbh. More annoying then what I signed up for. I can't remember how mine developed, but welcome to the world of painful restrains around your chest and awkwardness when you can't see your waist. (I have that problem when hooking my belt of my uniform cuz of my boobs.)

But it should be developing soon-I suggest you go bra shopping once you really see them growing, even the tinnest bit. Was out once when I saw this girl-her boobs were developing, nipples could be seen through the shirt-the school blouse, since my school's is thinner then other schools-and her father really couldn't care about it. I was torn between nosebleeding and telling the father to get her a bra ASAP.

And good luck once more. Especially when you get your period. That sucks.

5. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    congrats! it took about 4 months for mine to start coming in.. :tantrum::icon_wink